1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy University

Discussion in 'Social Games' started by hack10, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    What are you majoring in at university? Liberal arts or Science? Where do you actually spend your academic life? Library or Laboratory? If I say this kind of college life is way too insipid, you may retort by asking: “what’ the hell are other options out there?†You may too well get me there before the Fantasy University puts on its enrollment Ads for the coming new semester. Now that the budget-ridden high-education legend is set into motion again, I could give a positive “Yes†to your question.

Check out the syllabi of Facebook game Fantasy University, you will know what I am talking about. All the monotonously familiar subjects used to break you back and ruin your university life are written off from the schedule, and instead, you now have brand new courses available and can choose far more exciting majors which all intends to make you well-prepared for forthcoming adventures and missions of whatever kind.

Still have to spend gluing hour in those lengthy lecture, wade through heavy volumes or lock yourself in labs for days in a run? In Fantasy University, you got be kidding me. Here, everything necessary to make you a top-level adventurer is taught in a totally different way.

Explore dorms, faculty buildings and more for anything useful; join in guild fights for practice of combative and cooperative skills; craft items and weapons with whatever in hand to become more creative and flexible; And pull off puzzle-laden quests of various kinds as your in-class tests. Through this “down-to-earth†mission-oriented way of learning, many ordinary men have walked out of Fantasy University becoming valorous expeditor or even super heroes.

Another thing that makes Fantasy University so popular is its much freer campus culture. No dressing codes of whatsoever. Forget about the ugly school uniform. Here, you get dressed only the way you like. The faculty in this University is pretty much open in mind and embraces every style ranging from punk, hippie to street cred. No nerds are around on campus. Everybody here is witty and humorous, talking in a way you will definitely feel easy to hook up with.

Features:

Fantasy University makes a bold and also successful attempt to tamper with education concepts in a social MMO. Filling in the university culture blank with exciting RPG elements is so eye-catching a move that gamers all could help going for a check.

Humors and culture references here in Fantasy University are all current and thus pretty easy to relate to by young gamers. This unique pop atmosphere alone will make the University a cool choice.

Enroll in Fantasy University now and ready to turn over an exhilarating page on your university life!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.