1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Farming Simulator 15

Discussion in 'Indie Games' started by ogreman, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Well, this game won indie game of the year and now its on sale on Steam. Think I will buy it and crank up that Ogre-Sized tractor:). Has anybody else here played it?

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I played Farming Simulator on Xbox 360 essentially Farming Simulator 13. Was a lot of fun building up my farm, actually looking forward to 15 hopefully making it's way to Xbox as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
  3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    I got it for half-price on Steam:). Finished the tutorials and selling some wheat. Not exactly sure what to do now. Go and grow more?

4. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Can someone explain me why someone would want to play simulation of farming? 85% of people want to escape from countryside and go to some bigger town's.

5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Yup. Plant, harvest, sell. Invest money in better equipment to do it faster and more fields for larger harvests. Repeat the cycle until rich. ^^

First upgrade I'd recommend is getting a all in one planter that way you don't need the extra step of cultivating. Once planted consider running over the field with a fertilizer as it'll increase crop output.

Not sure if it's still in the game but if it is Schlüter 1500 TVL is by far one of the best starter tractors in 13. Price for performance in unmatched.

85%? Eh lets just make up facts why don't we... I play it because I like it.

6. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    hm, u want to tell me that u like to plow more then to play GTA,Mafia or LoL,or WoW,or WoT?

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    That is a very limited selection of games. Yes I'd rather play Farming Simulator than any of them specific games for various reasons. Everyone has different tastes.