1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Flaming Club of Doom

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by ogreman, May 30, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, this thread is now stuck in the Support forum.

We had a big attack of point funneling today so this will be needed.

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Had to delete some more transactions yesterday. If you have a legit reason for moving points the safest way to do it would be to contact me first. That way I know about it and won't club it when I see the transaction in the log:).

Also taking little steps to minimize a few things in the shop:

1. May use an Auction as the only way to buy repeat items for those that want to do that.
    2. Limiting multiple buys at once to only those active in the Event.
    3. May limit deals where the member is not that active at the time and is trying to buy something that takes all of their points especially on extra large buys like for 50,000 points.

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Please do not stop all activity and then just lurk without doing anything else just to get an item. That is not being a part of the community.

Anybody who does this in the Event will now lose their Elite Ogre medal and be automatically disqualified from becoming an Iron Ogre in that Event. Also, could require members under 1000 posts to become Royal Ogres before they can buy something if they do this, especially if my PM about this is ignored.

Thankfully, the medals have helped this a lot:).

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  4. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Been a while since this has been needed apparently lol. Well, had a real time waster recently.

To try to avoid any more of this going forward, wanted to clear something up second chances here:

1. We have given lots of second chances here.
    2. Some have done great things after getting a second chance.
    3. Flaming or giving away your points etc after getting a second chance (as in not being banned for already breaking a rule) will get you banned permanently. This includes multiple accounts.

That said, please treat the staff with respect here and try to be a part of the community and you will be treated as such:).

5. Yasuo Shiro

Yasuo Shiro Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Roger That Ogreman Sir :D

Wilder94 likes this.
  6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  7. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    If you see me at night updating everything, please do not lurk until I give you a prize or a code. This along with overdoing PMs can be very aggravating and does nothing but take away from my already limited time these days. That said, doing this will at least delay when you receive what you are looking for. Thus, all you have to do is wait like everybody else and you will get it:).