1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Fortnite on IOS!

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by subeJ, Apr 23, 2018.

1. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    What you guys think of the mobile version? Pretty hard to control in my opinion as there are a lot of things you need to do ie. move, aim, run, jump, build.
    Gonna stay on my PC for sure!

2. Deku1

Deku1 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    huh,i dont like fortnite on mobile,i tried it,and i prefer more gameplay on pc

3. Aerobous

Aerobous Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    dude fortnite on mobile is not good.. its better on PC cuz its all about how fast u build XD

4. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Pc is always better because of its hotkeys and mechanics, but it's not that bad too

5. haanuman

haanuman Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    My device is not compatible unfortunately hence I was not able to play it, even though at the bottom it showed that iPad Air 1 is compatible, later I found out that it needs 2GB ram -_- But I can imagine playing it on PC with a mouse would help aim better.

6. Not really a huge fan of Fortnite, and also not a huge fan of PC games ported to mobile since most games ported to mobile are really just there for convenience for some people. And I tend to prefer simpler games for mobile; and besides, 1.8 GB just to download the game is a bit too much, especially if you have tons of apps on your phone.