1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Games Status

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Drama, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    happy to see some of the games I made are still a hit :)

I was just glad I could make a few more before I could go back to school :eek:

character combo
    if ______ was real-life I would
    Sell It, Burn It, Eat it
    You Know Your On Gameogre Too Much When...

But of course, these games would not be at their current status without the forum gamer posters :D thanks guys.

P.S. Sorry I had to close Change It Up!, but It was getting stalled a bit compared to other games, however you can open it back up again, find a resolution for stumped words though :D!

P.S. (again) I also decided to close Type With Your __________ because we sorta were running out of stuff to type with, and they weren't getting all that creative =p. you can always bring it back if you choose.

Of course some of these are nothing compared to count to 100,000 , last person to post wins (spam thread but still has a lot of posts), and many other hit threads!

Just want to say keep up the posting forum gamers :) and maybe I can find a few more games to squeeze out during school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.