1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[Game Suggestion] Oldskool MORPG would love some new players

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by -Faldon-, Feb 23, 2015.

1. -Faldon-

-Faldon- Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi guys,

Faldon is a real tough game, but with some hidden charm and an immersive combat system even 18 years after the game was released in 1997. We’re a small, tight-knit community of oldskool RPG gamers. We have three active GMs who are able to make changes to the game and have been hosting events (Halloween, xmas, valentine’s day etc). The problem is the game is quite empty at the moment but the community will never die, even if the people playing change as people come and go (they always come back because Fally is so great). Myself and a few others have started new characters and aren’t transferring any of our previously earned riches to these accounts so you will have other noobs to play with, trade with and PVP with if you get on the wrong side of eachother (or perhaps you’ll become Faldon’s most notorious thief for a long while?). I have been working on some new player guides over on the Faldon subreddit (google Faldon reddit) which is really worth checking out since activity on the official forums dried up. The GMs have had some very interesting ideas recently of how to introduce daily dungeons/skirmishes etc. in order to bring Faldon into the 21st century and 2015 could well be a fresh-start for this horribly underrated game. Forget the ugly graphics and steep learning curve, the satisfaction of making your first 1000gp or killing your first blue dragon is well worth it.

Happy to answer any questions you might have and hope to see you in game some time soon. We are busiest in the afternoons/evenings (American time). Myself and a few others are usually around during the day for other Europeans. If you have a question then please feel free to ask as I will stay here to answer questions and partake in your community.

J.