1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

GameOgre.com Forum: 6th Anniversary Party

Discussion in 'Ogres Hall' started by ogreman, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Happy anniversary, little late, but happy anniversary!

I can say about this forum that this forum is best i really enjoy being part of him. Love the games community, love all! I would love that i was a part earlier on. but ok.

Again happy anniversary!

2. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    GameOgre is now 6 years old. Even though I've only been here for 2,5 years, I'm sure that GameOgre always have been a forum of high class. All the memories, all the people that you meet. At first glance, I really didn't think that GameOgre would be as fun as it have been, and never thought that I would stay for such a long time, but it sure have been a fantastic time, and the time have just gone way too fast.

Picking one thing, amongst the many things, about what I've liked the most, in the time I've been here, is for me completely impossible. There are too many options, and too many things to choose between. Ogre Wars, Triple Triad, the community, all the members, events and of course the development of the forum. There are many more, but naming them all would take forever. Picking one thing is impossible, so I would choose to pick everything. Even though there might have been some crazy times and perhaps even some bad times, the forum have still gotten to where it is now.

This might sound like a "thank you" speech, and it kind of is. All of the members of the community that I've talked with, everyone that I've seen and got to know have really given me many memories that I will cherish. GameOgre is now 6 years old, and I've been here for 2,5 years. I really hope those numbers will continue growing for a long time. Thanks to everyone that have made this time so incredible. Thanks for the memories and thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to share my opinions and feelings. I really appreciate everything that you guys have done for me, and I hope that I made a difference in the community, and I hope that you guys have liked having me in the forum as well.

And of course, finally..

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  3. Dzoni1991

Dzoni1991 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Im 3 days on this forum,tand i like it! Forum is very good for informations, about games, steam, and have a shop what i specialy like. I love to be on forums like this and this one is AMAZING..g
    What to say, great forum mini games, great organizations, ucp, great ppls on forum, gamers.
    Now i know how old is forum, 6 year success work on this forum give a results like this. I want to thank you orgeman for this results, nice work and keep do this !!

4. Stewie321

Stewie321 MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Well,first of all,i am not old member here,but i really like this forum.
    This is the best opportunity for people looking for entertainment, and looking for people with the same interests.Here you can discuss about games, life,and just about everything.I am just sad because i didn't found out about this forum earlier.And i must mention Supernatural,who brought me here.I don't know how to repay him.You can here get even free game codes,there is lot's of giveaways and stuff like that (unfortunately,there is lot's of gamers which came here just to get that,and they didn't came here for fun).Founders of this forum are great people,and i just don't know what to tell anymore ( i dont write text's very well ).I just wanted to present my opinion about all of this.
    Sincerely,Stewie321.

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Points on the way to all of these. Around four or five from this batch received 400 points each:).

6. AlexSRB

AlexSRB MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Well,i found out about this forum from a friend,and so when i came first my gold was to get some games,but when time passes i like it and now i came here everyday post a bit,and chat with ppl,you know we help eachother talk about games,news in PC gaming etc... so i will stay on this forum like i say its nice community forum with good ppl so.

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY

7. bos4kCRO

bos4kCRO Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Happy 6th anniversary.Well i am here about 3 weeks and i felt sorry because i didn't find out earlier because this is great forum where everybody is helping u when u have pc problems,games itd.. i like it very much u can also ˇmake a new friends :) Thats why i like this forum :)

8. BillyKid02

BillyKid02 Gamer Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Forum is AMAZING,best i seen.Supernatural got me here.Im having fun helping other,other help me :D Playing games with other people.Talking about games,playing arcade all day !
    Im 2-3 weeks on forum and i rlly like it.Soo good community,soo many good people,and i gotta THX to SN for reffer,Pavillion for being my friend from life :D And Aki013 helping me in LoL :) Ogreman creates great groups,Aadron must be hole day on forum so he looks trivia,spam,help people,send points...
    I really like it!I wish there is more people on this forum!
    LIVE 1000 YEARS MORE FORUM! :)
    Good luck in future,and have fun all! :)

9. HR Jazz

HR Jazz Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    i am very short time here,but i need to say this : usually was checking my facebook if i have messages or notifications,but now i go to this forum to see what is new,what are people talking about now. so i can say i changed facebook for this forum! :)

10. pajaxconquest

pajaxconquest Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    im new one here and im maybe here for 1 month or less , and what i could see for this time that i spent here is that this forum is THE BEST ! I have been to a lot of forums and on every forum there were rude people and people that make fun of other people but here everyone is good , nice , polite and everyone want to help others :) Happy anniversary GameOgre <3

11. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Points on the way:). Will keep the party going for a while for new posts in it.

12. Nawger

Nawger MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I recently joined this forum and can't say much about it like the other, but at least I can say this: anything I needed answered about a game I could find here.

13. savicaa

savicaa Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Who are the winners of this? :)
    Can someone write the names , please :)

14. nikiwild

nikiwild Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Well first i would like to say
    HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY GAMEOGRE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
    This site is awesome, Supernatural sent me here and i am just so happy, people are nice and polite, and im for sure im gonna stick around here so cheers up and see you around. :)

15. petarjovanovic

petarjovanovic DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Okay, joined this forum in Mar, so i'm newbie, right? :)
    I just want to say that this forum is amazing, friendly people, nice admins, etc...
    If i need help, admins help me..:)
    One word: AMAZING :)

sry for my english btw :/

Happy 6th Aninversary! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
  16. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, sending out the points:). This will end in about a week.

17. BaNaNiCa

BaNaNiCa Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Im new here, BUT I NEVER SAW COOLEST FORUM! HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY GAMEOGRE! KEEP IT UP LIKE THIS! YOU ARE DA BEST!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
  18. MitsukaiEievui

MitsukaiEievui Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Whaaaat, 6th anniversary? I never knew GO was so old uwu
    Well, I definitely like the Chat Box the most on here xD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Happy 6th Year Old Birthday GO~

19. usbjaj

usbjaj DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I joined the community at february 25(one of my best days)There is something i woud like to say about forum and that is in one word "AMAIZING".
    At start i wanted just to get some rewards but now i will not spend any points until i got 50k or more :) thats my promise to the forum :)
    HAPPY BRTHDAY :)

20. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    It's a bit weird that I've been here for half the life of the forum, though to be honest it almost feels like longer.

Best memory by far is hijinks ensuing with satsu, mitsu, quinn, noche and more in the chatbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.