1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

GameOgre Moving to Xenforo From Vbulletin

Discussion in 'Ogres Hall' started by ogreman, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, we have been planning this a while and an upgrade of the forum even longer than that. The main reason we stopped on all those is mainly plugins like Ogre War, Triple Triad, the video directory, the points system, and the arcade.

Well, between not being mobile and the recent slowness on the forum due to old plugins, we have decided to make the switch to a more secure, more mobile, and even lighter forum software in Xenforo. That said, there will be a little bit of adjustment that needs to be made after the switch. Some areas will not make the move but expect new ones as well:).

You can ask questions in this thread:).

Check In:

http://www.gameogre.com/forums/ogres-breakfast/71578-active-members-forum-move-check.html

Moving Time:

Between 8 PM to 12AM Central on Monday August 10, 2015.

2. SulzYee

SulzYee Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Posts on forum, and forum points are going to stay or what?
    EDIT:
    What about forum events,and points that we have in it?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2015
  3. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Posts and Events should be carried over with no problems.

The points will be a question mark until we get started with the new forum. That is why I started that thread where you can record stuff like that. Then we can try to translate that to the new currency if needed and possible. They have trophies and points I believe in the forum itself is all we know right now.

Active members will be taken care of first and then the less active will be taken as they login and so on:).

4. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Looking forward to it. As I said yesterday, I have a lot of work to do in order to get my activity bar where it was again, but hopefully I'll make it to my old activity soon. ;)

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    I would just post there now because there might not be a bar in the next forum:).