1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Gameogre themes

Discussion in 'Gamer Creations' started by Drama, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    alright since u guys want to change the themes of Gameogre, why not have a customize list of colors, some presets, "Skins" for your page.

These were just a few ideas i have running through my head. Feel free to comment on them.

2. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    The problem with that is....you can have a theme made and have the theme appear in different colors. This can be done via CSS. If you have different themes made, this will make it confusing for users to discuss what they see because they may not see what another user is seeing. With that being said, I agree on the theme being in different colors for variation. :)

But we still need to figure out exactly what theme we want for the forums hehe ;)

3. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Themes are fine until I feel like making invisible text. Then I cry.
    Oh, and there are programs that let you edit the CSS, but you still have all the images that are part of the page, and that is a pain to change yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.