1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Games With max Del

Discussion in 'Ogre Arcade' started by JaredOzzy, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Do you guys think games that have a max score should be removed? There are a whole bunch of games in the arcade with games that have a max score...
    and if you beat it already and maxed it you cant do it again if someone else beats it,it wont count your score... what do you guys think?

2. Xavator

Xavator Clubbed For Multiple Accounts

Credit:
    hmm...yea, I sort of agree. Takes away the competitiveness..there's like no point playing the game once the max is reached..unless we could have two champions holding the same highscore and obtained them in the same time...coz time determines who's on top, in a way...

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    These type of games could be removed from competition if they present problem. Removing them from the arcade is a little different because some players may still enjoy them:).

4. Xavator

Credit:
    unless, if we could obtain the max score at a faster time or equal to the highest score eg: Pipe Twister, I'm sure it can be considered beating/reaching the highscore too doesn't it? I mean, your name does not have to be there, as long as it is approved and our name is below whoever is on top, and as long as the score and time is equal.

5. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    We could have a separate group of games for those? like ones without highscores because if you look at hexxagon almost all 10 people on that leader board page has maxed it in no time it will be 10...

6. Xavator

Credit:
    Lol, I'll leave it to Ogreman to decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.