1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Glorious Memories

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Aaddron, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    When you've settled all the conflicts you can find, and brought together warring nations across the northern seas, it's time to kick back and have a party, right?

If only it were that simple. Peace between sovereign states is one thing, but Manni the Reveller still can't bring everyone together for Chieftain Brundt's birthday feast.

See old friends in new ways as you delve into the mysteries of the past, and help them resolve the problems of the present. To save the chieftain’s birthday celebrations you’ll have to uncover the secrets they can’t remember, and confront a monster they want to forget.

Glorious Memories is my first quest and it has been a real joy to write and develop. I know a lot of you are big fans of the Fremennik peoples (so am I), and I hope that you have as much fun as I did uncovering the history of these fascinating characters.

Mod Hew
    RuneScape Content Developer

Where to start Glorious Memories:
    Speak to Manni the Reveller in the longhall in Rellekka.

Requirements to begin Glorious Memories:
    Level 57 Magic
    Level 50 Agility
    Level 43 Herblore
    Level 41 Hunter
    Must have completed Royal Trouble
    Must have completed The Fremennik Isles
    Must have completed Mountain Daughter
    You should be able to defeat a level 156 opponent who attacks in a variety of ways, and survive in a multi-way combat area with foes of around level 90

In Other News...

The logic governing the behavior of items kept on death has been fixed for certain circumstances involving stacks of items, such as coins. If in doubt about what is at risk, double check your Items Kept on Death interface.

There is a new button on the bank interface to allow you to set your PIN more easily, if you don't already have one.

It should now take you less time to switch your prayers on and off, due to code shuffling.

If the cabbages are annoying you, just turn Accept Aid off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.