1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Good Browser game: MagicDuel!

Discussion in 'Free Online RPG' started by Braiton, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braiton

Braiton BamBam

Credit:
    Hello there guys. I just found game wich is really good. You should try it out. The most important part and what i really like of this game the most is the gameplay. Please take your time to read this :)

This game is not like any other browser based game. First of all, the game is online, that means you can interact with other players. Secondly, this game is still in Alpha stage 6 and there are updates daily. This one game is unique. Theres an unique gameplay introducing new gaming concepts. This game is not the typical: Click to advance nor any other game. A combination of adventure, roleplaying and tactics make this game good. The way of play changes several time as you progress. The Combat system is really good. On your exploring you may find creatures wich are used to fight with other players. You can Level them up and upgrade them. The mechanic of the combat system are well thought out and developed. Each creature has a weakness and a special ability wich makes them stand out from others. You can use up to 6 creatures in your army when fighting. This way you need to think wich creatures to put in your army, if you think it successfuly you may end with a powerful combination but be aware that everything has a weakness :p There are a few bugs out there but they are very small, afterall the game is still in Alpha stage.
    Then we have what every RPG must have: Alliances, spells, weapons and armor you buy to boost your stats, PvP fights and of course a story!

The artwork of the game is really good. They are hand made and are outstanding. The game story is excellent too. There are 2 types of storyline. A personal one and another one wich involves all players and changes the game for good depending on the decisions made. Also what i like is that theres a friendly community, always willing to help out. The game is free to play and for those who like to support the game, there are premuium features that can be bought in the in-game for credits that are obtained by buying them with real cash. But some players dont have anyway to donate or just dont want to so theres a free credit page where you can get free credits by voting in other sites daily. At first when you join you have to go through tutorial mode but after that your free to go roaming. The more you play the more things you unlock!

Heres a list of the Main features:

* No download - Browser game - 2D - Artworks
    * Unique gameplay introducing new gaming concepts
    * multiplayer story involving real players that actually change the game world based on their decisions
    * Creature fights, fantasy world, weapons, collectible items, magic casting
    * Realtime PvP fights, alliances, multiplayer spells, live chat
    * Interactive story - choose your destiny!
    * Unique combination of adventure, roleplaying and tactics
    * Huge lands to explore in a way you never imagined
    * Each character becomes unique based on the player choises and play
    * Way of play changes several times as you progress
    * Free to play!

Overall, this is a really good game worth a try and you must have an open mind for different gameplay concepts.
    Belive me, you will really like it.
    Heres a link to the game: MagicDuel - Browser Game

Regards,
    Braiton

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2008
  2. randomuser83

randomuser83 Little Spike

Credit:
    A browser game? Thats pretty interesting because I looked through the site and couldnt figure out how to play. Can you explain it a bit more.

3. Braiton

Braiton BamBam

Credit:
    You need to register, log in to the game and just follow the tutorial wich will tell you how to play. If you cant understand something ask anyone online, theres always someone will to help.

PS: Sorry for my late reply, i didnt check here lately :p

Regards,
    Braiton

4. mishella

mishella Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Re:

Thanks Braiton! I certainly try this game as online games are my favorite. Now days I like to play dominoes game. It’s very interesting game. You also try them to enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.