1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

RF Online - Great MMORPG Suggestion

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by GamerGirl1712, Jun 18, 2014.

1. GamerGirl1712

GamerGirl1712 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi,

Posting this thread for people who are looking for a great / FREE MMORPG Game. Basic idea is same as other mmorpg leveling and getting strong items to PVP.

Classes/ Races
    - There is 3 different race each has different skills
    - Each Race has 4 different class (Mage, Warrior, Spec, Ranger)
    - 4 of those classes has sub classes within them from Dpser to Tanker

Highlights of the game
    - Every time to pvp with someone and win u get 2 types of points
    -One Type of point u use to buy Weapons. Second type of point is what you use to run as the RACE LEADER
    -Every week up to 10 people run for Voting, those 10 people have to register to be a RaceLeader and has to have high points in order to be selected in the voting process.
    -The other members of the race vote for the ones they want as Race Leader and Senates
    - Being Race leader u get boost in your armor/ special weap> you have to lead the race into a Chip war that happens 3 times a day
    - As a Race Leader you select target and everyone has to attack that and follow your order
    - There other positions are senates where u also get special attack and stuff

The Game name is: RF ONLINE ( There is many servers for it,please inbox me so I can tell you the name of the server I am playing in since it has the highest Population and is one of the best server). Reason why I am posting this? is cause I want to make my own guild/clan in the race and looking for members.

Thanks!

2. Looks interesting. Never heard of RF Online until now, and I'm surprised to see how long this game's been around - since 2006.

Apparently, from what I've read on Wikipedia, there's some talks about the game possibly going mobile since Netmarble (the company behind Lineage 2) acquired RF Online in 2020. So that'll be something to keep in mind for people searching for upcoming MMORPGs.