1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Guardians and Dragon Guardians.

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by PyroKnight, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Koronos

Koronos Well-Known Member Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Personally not guardian. But they should.

Trumpets likes this.
  2. Sean_AQ3D

Sean_AQ3D Active Member Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Well no considering they're adding more stuff in the future for guardian :p

Trumpets likes this.
  3. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    guardian perks will be coming for life

4. Snowy

Snowy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre
    1. AdventureQuest 3D Heroes

Credit:
    Well, Guardians will likely receive more benefits anyway, regardless if people think Guardians should receive more or not. Think of Guardian as a perpetual membership; you support a game once and have plenty of content and opportunities that normal players won't get to experience unless they support the game, too. I would think of it as a way to please players who enjoy pay-to-play content, but without subscriptions.

Also, the AQ3D team has added many Guardian-exclusive items after having released the Guardian Tower such as the Frogzard transformation during the Battleon Invasion and the crown helm during the Bank release. I would not assume that those items will be the final Guardian-exclusive items.

As for Dragon Guardians, I see it more as a perk, or a package, than a need for continual exclusive content and opportunities. You get to become a Guardian, but you also get an exclusive set for supporting a bit more to the game than the Guardians.

5. Blasphemy

Blasphemy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    If you want a horse get dragon guardian package :)

6. ZIFAna

ZIFAna Active Member Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I like guardian class. By having this class then we will be able to craft special stuff. One time you can upgrade DragonGuardian and get a nice Elite morph.

7. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Active Member Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Well Guardians are going to get more benefits and content while game is being developed.
    Guardians have some exclusive items to get, access to Guardian Tower and they also have access to Guardian class which is pretty good at soloing when you are just starting the game and endgame for guardians isn't really that bad either.
    Not forgetting that Dragon Guardians get exclusive travel form but there is also 2 other travel forms that Guardians can get and they both are Frogzard themed. I say that it is worth it in the end to get either one.

8. ZIFAna

ZIFAna Active Member Ogre Regular

Credit:
    DG has green wings, the wings fit the dricken scale armor. I love it.

What I think is less suitable on Female characters is a helmet that is too big.

9. Ulquiorra701

Ulquiorra701 New Member

Credit:
    Guardian's will definitely have more perks in the future otherwise it would be pointless to buy them lol