1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Guardians and Dragon Guardians.

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by PyroKnight, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Koronos

Koronos Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Personally not guardian. But they should.

Trumpets likes this.
  2. Sean_AQ3D

Sean_AQ3D MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Well no considering they're adding more stuff in the future for guardian :p

Trumpets likes this.
  3. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    guardian perks will be coming for life

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Well, Guardians will likely receive more benefits anyway, regardless if people think Guardians should receive more or not. Think of Guardian as a perpetual membership; you support a game once and have plenty of content and opportunities that normal players won't get to experience unless they support the game, too. I would think of it as a way to please players who enjoy pay-to-play content, but without subscriptions.

Also, the AQ3D team has added many Guardian-exclusive items after having released the Guardian Tower such as the Frogzard transformation during the Battleon Invasion and the crown helm during the Bank release. I would not assume that those items will be the final Guardian-exclusive items.

As for Dragon Guardians, I see it more as a perk, or a package, than a need for continual exclusive content and opportunities. You get to become a Guardian, but you also get an exclusive set for supporting a bit more to the game than the Guardians.

5. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    If you want a horse get dragon guardian package :)

6. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I like guardian class. By having this class then we will be able to craft special stuff. One time you can upgrade DragonGuardian and get a nice Elite morph.

7. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Well Guardians are going to get more benefits and content while game is being developed.
    Guardians have some exclusive items to get, access to Guardian Tower and they also have access to Guardian class which is pretty good at soloing when you are just starting the game and endgame for guardians isn't really that bad either.
    Not forgetting that Dragon Guardians get exclusive travel form but there is also 2 other travel forms that Guardians can get and they both are Frogzard themed. I say that it is worth it in the end to get either one.

8. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    DG has green wings, the wings fit the dricken scale armor. I love it.

What I think is less suitable on Female characters is a helmet that is too big.

9. Ulquiorra701

Ulquiorra701 BamBam

Credit:
    Guardian's will definitely have more perks in the future otherwise it would be pointless to buy them lol

10. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    I think Dragon Guardians must have more benefits

11. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I wouldn't necessarily say more benefits. Sure, they get bonus items like the Dragon Guardian set and a travel form, but they essentially get the same benefits as Guardians. I especially don't see a point in getting Dragon Guardian for those who don't care too much about bonus items (aesthetics-wise); especially since Guardians/Dragon Guardians can get items that function similarly such as the Frogzard travel form during the Battleon Invasion instead of having to purchase Dragon Guardian for a pseudo-mount with the same speed. So in short, the only good reason to buy Dragon Guardians is for bonus content (aesthetics).

12. butt_hat_mcgee

butt_hat_mcgee Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I bought normal gaurdian for the bag/bank space, bought dragon guardian for the dc/bank space afterwards.
    The really wonderful part is: if you buy Guardian, but later want to buy the dragon guardian package, the original guardian packages cost and dc are taken out of the dragon guardian purchase, meaning it's exactly like if you were to have just purchased dragon guardian from the get-go. This is good for those who don't have 50 USD to drop on the game, you can buy it in a single purchase or a 20 usd then a 30 usd purchase.

13. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    More benefits in the future would be nice, but I think we're gonna have to wait for more features

14. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I just bought guardian last last week because of free morph that you can get just like the enchanted frogzardclaw and were pumpkin morph, Probably worth it :) won't regret to what i did :hilarious

15. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    In my opinion both Guardian and Dragon Guardian are worth purchasing!! If you cant afford to buy the Dragon Guardian go for the normal one since its not much of a difference (just a morph, more Dcs and different looks), you will still have access to all the cool areas which will be guardian only in the future like the Guardian Tower, get the guardian only morphs that exist in game like the zard morphs and the were-pumpkin and finally the class which is great!!!
    Its a one time purchase and you get Dcs with all the perks so if you want to buy something in game for the first time and need Dcs go for the guardian package its a great deal!!! (though a bit less Dcs that you would normally get..)

16. adios1

adios1 Little Spike

Credit:
    What if someone bought dragon guardian with the idea that he only wanted guardian but he wanted the bonus DC, would it be more usefull to buy dragon guardian instead of guardian for the 7.5k extra dc instead of buying dc later on

17. Masi Bugatti

Masi Bugatti Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Buying the Dragon guardian is better, ppl still can get more access with Dragon guardian than guardian. dragon guardian gets 60 inventory slot, 50 bank slot in all vaults, Dragon guardian armor and morph