1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Guessing Break

Discussion in 'Ogre Wars' started by ogreman, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, don't want to beat this into the ground, but can we take a break from guessing for a while about so and so doing this and so and so doing this? Whether meaning to or not, it is hurting the game and the forum. What if what you are guessing about it is wrong? The person who is falsely accused will probably quit. If you want more people to play the game and be active in it, that is very counter productive. Since we just lost a leading member due to this, I am very sore of all guessing right now. It hurts the fun of the game whether you are wining or losing.

Just wanted to post this because it is getting very serious and should stop immediately. If you see something and have to make a guess, PM me about it and I will look into it. Otherwise, lets just focus on playing and enjoying the game:).

2. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I agree completely. Play the game for the sake of fun and try to enjoy it. I failed every damn season and got beat up to the ground but still kept playing and enjoyed it. It doesn't matter who is winning....

3. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Playing Games to enjoy them is great but playing to win is much more fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.