1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Guide on making mesos?

Discussion in 'Maple Story' started by Cabbagetable, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Cabbagetable

Cabbagetable Club Swinger

Credit:
    I was looking for a guide on making mesos that didn't involve merching. (I'm not the greatest merchant.)

2. CHAC

CHAC Tingly Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i would say the only other way is to kill the monsters for the mesos. im not that good of a merching my self, but yet i have a little over 10 million mesos. point is, the way i would go is to just kill the monsters. its fast, free, an easy even though it takes a while if you dont know what you are doing.

3. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well whats the best class to do it with

4. Insult

Insult Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    You can earn 7.5m mesos daily by defeating Krexel. You must be at least level 140 to do the pre-quest. I recommend reaching level 160 or above before you attempt to fight Krexel.

Edit: The latest patch has nerfed "Savior of Ulu City" quest. You will not be able to make 7.5m daily anymore. The rewards have dropped down to 300k so it is no longer worth doing.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013