1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Halo 4 or Black Ops II

Discussion in 'Video Games and Consoles' started by Rantzr, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rantzr

Rantzr Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I recently got my Gold subscription back on XboxLive and have been watching a lot of Halo 4, and Black Ops II videos. I'm having a pretty hard time deciding on which I'd prefer since I've liked all the Halos and Call of Dutys, and since this community is so awesome I decided to take my dilemma to you all

The only thing I ask you to do is vote for Halo 4, or Blacks Ops II and reply in this thread why you voted for it.

P.S. I asked a few close friends and this is the

Current Score:
    Halo 4 - 6
    Black Ops 2 - 2

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Halo 4 is looking great, I think it'll be the better game.

3. Rantzr

Credit:
    Thanks for the feedback Addaron. I was hoping for this to have a lot more responses :(

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    We have a lot of PC gamers, that said Ogres aren't known for their quickness especially after the weekend fest! :p

I will expand on my answer a bit, first I'll say I've never been a real big fan of CoD and loved Halo since the start... also really don't like Activision so a bit bias but I shall try to put that aside! I had a nice post typed up but decided it wasn't needed, this is how I feel.

I don't think the passion is still in it with treyarch, I'm sure BO2 will be more CoD and fans will be pleased but I don't think it's has the potential to be anymore than that... another CoD game.

I really like 343 studios, they are fresh and new. The passion hasn't been beat out of them by expectations, money, requirements, criticism... sleep depression over years lol. They know Halo, they are fans, they want to get this right. They have a great vibe. Honestly I'd be shocked if the game flopped.

Now Halo 4 could flop for all I know but I think it really has the potential to be great. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with either if you're a fan of both.

5. Rantzr

Credit:
  6. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Its all up to what type of game your into...for me i would take black ops 2 i hate the halo series, i dont like the games but black ops i loved the campaign was the best ive ever played and the zombies was amazing and the multi player was great as well...but its a new type of game thats coming out so idk...

7. Norton

Norton BamBam

Credit:
    Halo 4, way better gameplay in my opinion, why? because in Halo's you can do much better then just run around and shot people on small maps ;p

8. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I have only tried Halo 4 at my friend, and it was very fun. But I still think that Black Ops 2 is the better game

9. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
  10. CHAC

CHAC Tingly Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Black opes for me.

11. Rantzr

Credit:
    I ended up getting Halo 4 Limited Edition. Had to wait an extra week to get it due to my last minute choice. Anyways, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.