1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever been stung by a bee or wasp before?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Rex, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I've never been stung by a bee but I've been stung by a wasp 3 times on different occasions.

One time I got stung by a wasp on my leg right as I jumped into the pool. It didn't hurt that much because my foot hit the water right away

Another time I might've cornered a wasp in my friend's backyard and I got stung on my neck. I didn't bleed or anything but I remember crying and the area being swollen.

2. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Yep, in the neck! That hurts alot

3. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    Never did. But my cousin got stung by one. Haha i remember. We were throwing rocks at a beehive, then he got stung in the forehead, a week later and his face turned all Bulky like mushy bulky cx

4. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i might've been stung before but it doesn't hurt me too much

5. I've never been stung by a bee or a wasp. As long as you're not bothering them (especially bees), they shouldn't bother you. They mostly attack to protect themselves. A fun fact is that if a honey bee stings you, they usually die because their stinger can't be pulled out and they usually rupture their own abdomen.

6. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I remember this one time that i got stung by a bee very well.
    It was a summer day (i was about 5 years old back then) and i was eating slices of oranges from a cup while strolling around the neighborhood. Then just out of nowhere i got stung by a bee, right to my lip. I remember it hurting quite a bit. Well lesson learned i guess, don't eat oranges when there is bees around.

7. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I'm pretty sure everyone has had as a child or such, I usually get stung by bees depending on the location. I once got stung by bees by throwing rocks at a bee hive.

8. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If i have i dont really remember it... I remember getting stung by a flying ant though!!

9. RavenJames

RavenJames Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    when i was a kid. yea.

10. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I've been stung by a bee on my foot while I was sleeping. Woke up to it still clinging lmao worst morning ever

11. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    First and only time so far, we had a leaf walk for school... basically walked around the town collecting leafs from the different types of trees. At the last tree their was a bee's nest on the ground in the weeds so no one seen it and then someone stepped on it. Got stung 2-3 times, thankfully had a sweatshirt on or it would've been a lot worse. I know one kid had 10+, was crazy. Didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would, they swelled like crazy though. Would not like to repeat.

12. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Nope, but I came close one time.

13. Been seeing them quite frequently, both bees and wasps. Fortunately, still haven't been stung. Wasps are probably the one's you'll want to be more vigilant about, and as long as you aren't close to their nest, you'll probably be fine.

It was strange seeing bees, because I can see their silhouette through my window curtains, and I kept thinking there was some super-speedy spider crawling around or something... but it just a bee flying super quickly.