1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Hearthstone help

Discussion in 'Trading Card Games' started by Guts, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Guts

Guts DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    So i recently started playing Hearthstone, fun game and i really like collecting stuff and i need some advice from more experienced players.
    Should i spend my gold on arena or solo campaigns (and which one)? The opinion of the internet seems to be split because of the RNG that is arena so i'd really value your opinion ty :)

2. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    I'm not a veteran/expert either, but I was wondering about the same thing before and the answer I got is to split gold. Buy few decks in shop, then go to arena 1, 2 or 3 times and then focus on solo campaigns. If you get lucky in arena, buy few decks and it will be fine.

3. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If u think that u can win 3 games in arena then play it, its more useful then to buy 1 pack, but also there are few rly good cards on solo adventures. I played arenas till i got some cards after that i went to few adventures, and always like that

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    The way it was explained to me is you get a pack no matter what from the Arena... if you are really bad or just plan hate building decks then buying packs is definitely better but if you think you could win some matches then Arena has a lot more potential for just a little more price since you get the pack anyways.

Unless it's changed solo really only give you set cards, it's not a way to farm Gold or Packs so it's not better than Arena. The set cards can help and some of the high level decks require them sooo you'd want them but as an investment I think Arena is better.

For most fun, I think unlocking solo is a good way to go. They are pretty fun and the rewards are decent. However, if you just enjoy playing PvP anyways then just go for packs/Arena.

5. Guts

Guts DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Thanks everyone for good advice :D
    I've tried arena a few times but then yea i got how difficult it can be for a newbie even with internet guides. Still i think i learned a bit and thats whats important.
    Anyway i'll save up for some solo adventures and hopefully get better at the game and see you at forum tournaments :p

6. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Find some who have played game a lot. My friend help me and I won 7 games in arena,you need help on start

7. Marblood

Marblood Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Hi guys i would like to ask do u follow meta or u making decks u like?

8. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I usually combine, take what i like from pro decks and insert something mine

9. Marblood

Marblood Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit: