1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is now compatible with Android smartphones

Discussion in 'Trading Card Games' started by Mikasa Ackerman, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Mikasa Ackerman

Mikasa Ackerman MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    When developer Blizzard launched Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft on Android back in December, it was only compatible with tablets. Blizzard promised fans that a smartphone-compatible version was in the works, and now it’s finally out. That’s right, you can now play Hearthstone, one of our favorite mobile games of all time, on your smartphone.

The new version has an all-new interface that will take advantage of smaller screens. If you’ve played the tablet version in the past, this is basically the same thing. But if you choose to play the game on mobile, whether you’re a first-timer or a veteran, you’ll receive a free Classic card pack if you play the game in Play, Arena, or Practice mode.

[​IMG]

For those unfamiliar with the game, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a free-to-play card game that is based around the Warcraft world. Your aim is to build a deck, go on missions and collect as many cards as you can. Speaking from experience, this game is fun – even for those who are unfamiliar with the Warcraft world.

The update is now live in the Google Play Store, so head to the link below if you’re interested.

Hearthstone -- The Tavern Is Open Trailer

Get it now on Google play

Official page

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Gotta find space on my phone to get that free pack :D

3. Mikasa Ackerman

Mikasa Ackerman MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    Fingers crossed for legendary card. :p

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    I didn't get anything good :/ Still free pack was free so not complaining. The game works really well on phones too.

5. cirjak

cirjak Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Someone link do download on pc and transfer to phone? From google.play cant download... My phone is sony xperia J

6. Aaddron

Credit:
    If it's not compatible on Google Play it probably won't run anyways. Try the amazon app store. Hearthstone being an online game really isn't one you can just grab the apk, every patch it will break.

7. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Oh, I really need to get a phone. Playing Hearthstone anywhere will be amazing! Especially while I'm on Maths class.(it is really boring and I don't have to do anything because I have secured As)

8. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Gonna check it out on my Samsung Galaxy. :)