1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Hearthstone Tournament 18

Discussion in 'Trading Card Games' started by Aaddron, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natdanai

Natdanai Ogre Master Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Eh my opponent doesnt reply nor add me ...

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    After talking with Aaddron about it, going to name you the winner with a partial prize and then pause these for now. The past two have been plagued with joining, but little follow through by some members. As a result, some of those will be banned from joining this tournament again in the future. There may be even point penalties and/or demotions for this type of thing in the future if it continues like this.

If you sign up for a tournament, it is your responsibility to play your matches. If you are not able to for some reason, you need to contact Aaddron or even myself saying that you cant make it.

In the meantime, we are open to suggestions on improving it further when it does return:).

Aaddron likes this.
  3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    You as in Nat just to be clear. It's unfortunate it turned out this way. Anyone that is still interested should post here:

Future Hearthstone Tournaments

If we can get enough active players interested then at that point we can try these again in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.