1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Help Hellgate?

Discussion in 'Ogre's Online Game Lunch' started by serenade21, Nov 13, 2011.

1. serenade21

serenade21 Club Swinger

Credit:
    hi guys! anyone here play or have tried playing Hellgate? lol.
    the graphics are awesome but the specs are a little bit high though the gameplay worth it, just wondering if anyone can lend their knowledge about the game? well i heard some negative feedbacks but still imma go try this one, or should i stop playing? share your knowledge and information! :D

here is the link if some of you dont know it
    HELLGATE

any comment/negative reaction/suggestion will be appreciated

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Did you play it? I bought the first game when it was out. It was billed as a game changer ot at least the next coming of Diablo, but ultimately did not succeed due to bugs and a bad pricing policy.

3. funnygamer

funnygamer Clubbed

Credit:
    I haven't really played it because my country is IP blocked. However, I was able to try it during the CBT. For me, it's a good and addicting game. If you want to hop-in and just kill mobs then get lots of loots, you're going to enjoy this game. It's like Diablo in a different perspective.

4. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    You should play helgate if you like diablo!

5. mortaug

mortaug Ogre Newling

Credit:
    If you just want to play single player go to Revival they have the files and mods to make it much more fun. 3 different mods with very different playstyles.