1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Help me

Discussion in 'Gaming PC' started by narayan96, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narayan96

narayan96 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hy guys. I'm new on this forum, i want to find solution for my laptop..
    I bought my laptop before about 1 year ago. In last 5days i have display freezing, i take my laptop on service but i didn't let them to search all laptop i just wanted to clean my laptop of dust. But that didn't helped me, i need to take laptop again on service, but i want to ask u guys before i take it to them because i don't want spend my money if i can repair it for free with my own hands. My display (picture) freezing every 5-10sec, and freez time is about 2-3seconds.... I don't know what to do about this, i try with reinstalling system, graphic drivers.... But they in that shop where i bought my laptop says problem can be my hard disc.. i don't know what have hard disc with display.. :shout:

Please help me guys..

2. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Try to plug it into a Monitor, to see if it's a Graphic Card / Laptop Monitor issue. That would be step 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.