1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Help?!

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Aylee, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aylee

Aylee BamBam

Credit:
    Okaaay. So. I've been struck by the terrible disease that is boredom. So normally, when I'm bored during summer/whatever break, I download myself a nice free MMORPG and pass the time nicely. So far, I had lots of things happening and I wasn't very bored. Alas, boredom catches up with me rather quickly.

So what is my point? I'm asking you, oh amazing members of this forum (yeah yeah), to recommend me any good free MMOs you know. I don't know if this helps, but I whore on quests. They make the game much more fun for me. *g*

EXCEPT! THERE'S A CATCH! Oh snap. Well, the only catch is that I ask you not to recommend the following games, cause quite frankly I am either sick of them, or am just not in the mood to play them: MapleStory (CS giving crazy advantage makes me sad), FlyFF (<3 Flyff but..enough is enough), RuneScape (well), ROSEon (eh). and that's it I think? Probably.

Thank you, arigato, gracias, merci, grazie, danke and so on!

- Alice <3

2. insanespoon

insanespoon DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Hey you can try Shaiya or sign up for the beta of Dungeons and Dragons Online. I've played both and they are both extremely fun.

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Mabinogi, DDO(as mentioned above), Perfect World, Ether Saga, Jade Dynasty.

4. Pug1

Pug1 Brute

Credit:
    Try Fiesta.

5. Milai

Milai Little Spike

Credit:
    I second Jade Dynasty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.