1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Heroes and Generals Review Contest

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    You need to review the game first here like the ones above:).

2. gaditanorl

gaditanorl Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i think this game can be really nice, but the developers should balance the game... sometimes you cant win a war playing as german cause russians and americans are really buffed, but the esence of that game is really nice, big battles with a lot of weapons and vehicles, seems like battlefield 1942 but with better graphics. in my opinion, ofc.
    best regards.(and excuse my english xD)

3. Shimani

Shimani Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have been playing heroes and generals for about 2 years now, and i can say is that it is an awesome game, i just love it.

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

5. FEFY78

FEFY78 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    It is the best war game you have played. It is best that allows you to play with your friends and every battalla is different.

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  7. Zentaur

Zentaur Ogre Newling

Credit:
    For a free game, I have to say this is amazing! The maps are large and although system requirements are low the game looks great.
    At the moment there are 3 factions, over 60 weapons and over 60 vehicles in the game and you can play as infantry, tanker, paratrooper, pilot or recon.
    You can get everything in game by just playing, but getting the credits together and especially unlocking weapons and weapon mods sometimes can take very long. Of course you also can spend real money to progress faster.

For new players the game is quite hard as there are no ingame tutorials (watch newer player tutorials on Youtube instead) and as soon as they hit 'Gold Matchmaking' they often have to fight against seasoned players with hundreds of hours playtime and therefore better equipment.
    So if you are new to the game I'd recommend to use the few hours until Gold Matchmaking to level up your starter weapon. It's quite decent with Scout II barrel and scope and with rate of fire mods you can even stand a chance in close quarter combat - if you know how to aim. You can also buy 'Ribbon Boosters' to speed up the levelling process.

At first you will die often, but the game can be a lot of fun and it's free - so give it a try.

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    This giveaway/contest is still going on:).

10. JordanCassese

JordanCassese Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Heroes and generals - Probably the best free to play action/RPG/fps WW2 game out there. I've been playing for over two years now, and I have about 950 hours on it. (Yeah I know, I play too much) The game consists of infantry, paratroopers, recons, tankers, and fighter pilots. Although each courier choice is limited to what they can buy, you can be the most creative. I've been in love with this game ever since I started playing during Beta. Throughout the months of playing I've discovered that the second best SMGs (that cost 158k) are the best credit farming weapons, if you have no mods and no grenades, you will get a very very low repair bill thus making lots of profit. - JordanCassese
    CREDS.PNG haaaaa.PNG diickckkc.PNG nigger.PNG

Attached Files:

11. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

joesleep likes this.
  12. joesleep

joesleep Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello! I had played war games based on World War II. But only in this game, I found something that was not found in any other game. Huge maps and a large number of players. At the same time a large amount military equipment gives you the opportunity to test ourselves as tanker, scout, infantry or pilot. Therefore, the game is indeed very diverse.

13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

joesleep likes this.
  14. MayhemGamingChannel

MayhemGamingChannel Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I just recently returned to this game and I gotta say I love the updates they have done. The game feels more complete and in my opinion, this game will give COD and BF a run for their money. Also, since I've enjoyed the game so much, I started to stream it on twitch to share with others how fun this game truly is. You can check out my stream at twitch.tv/mayhemgamingchannel .

15. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

16. Ballzz06

Ballzz06 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    New to the game. Recommended by a friend and I must say I'm really enjoying my self. The Grind seems a little long but in a way thats good because it weeds out the people with out dedication to a single game

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

18. Kennie

Kennie Ogre Newling

Credit:
    This game is without a doubt my favorite free to play game, and i have tried ALOT of them.. In h&g, you can see the bullet drop when shooting at long distance, which alot of games failed to implement.. i have been playing H&G for about 4 years, and just some hours ago, i found out about the ''warbond'' function.. that just goes to show how huge this game is. 9/10.

19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

20. nicolae_grosu

nicolae_grosu Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Please send me Coupon Heroes and Generals

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.