1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Heromart

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Kynan_D, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Well I know some people have tried finding different solutions for obtaining HeroMart good(s), or at least the code for the in-game item. HeroMart does encourage people not to just buy the product and give away the code, but there is a solution around that. Some people have looked for a middleman that they can trust to help them buy the HeroMart good(s) without the insane shipping costs, but the catch is that the person is the actually the one buying the good, not the middleman; the middleman is just the receiver who's helping the person. Another catch is that it'll only be for the code, not the product and the code, since receiving the product was the whole issue with shipping costs to begin with. For example, Estia, an AQ3D sub-community, has been doing that to help those overseas.

2. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Anyone bought the Vampire/Werewolf shirts in heromart? Im thinking on buying one of each is it worth it?

3. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I don't want to buy that one because it didn't give any special badges in AQ3D, even though it gives you good stuffs, It's depend on you if it's worthy to buy, but for me it's not. Also spending 20$ each for both stuffs is not good idea for my opinion :)

4. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    It's a matter of wether your eyes enjoy seeing the item or not.

5. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Well yeah thank you for your statements i think ill not buy it :/

6. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I just say my opinion, but it's still depend on you if you will buy it or not, whatever is your decision, i'm happy for it. :)

7. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Nope, and I probably won't anyway. But I will say that between the two, the Werewolf Pack T-Shirt's in-game cape item is a lot better than the Vampire Clan T-Shirt because the colors stand out more. I do wish the AQ3D team did other items other than capes, because there are too many HeroMart items that reward a cape.

8. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I used to be a collector of HeroMart items from 2010 till 2014 or so but I stopped cause the cost of shipping was too much. There was a brief time years ago where the shipping was good but now it's gotten worse. The only item that might be worth it for me is the 2017 calendar just to keep up that collection

9. Masi Bugatti

Masi Bugatti Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I never spent money on heromart, only spent my money on dragonfable before AQ3D was a thing, mostly I would spent money on dc for AQ3D items

10. Mercurio The Great

Mercurio The Great MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Bought the Frogzard CampGonnaGetcha Shirt from there, and it's very comfortable! It's the only thing I've bought from heromart so far, but I love it!

11. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    AE: A good source for money.

12. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Probably, but their games are quite underfunded, so they're probably more focused using HeroMart money to fund their games than keeping the money itself. If instead AE could put their products worldwide, that could help them out, especially on funding their games and also promoting them.

13. Juztin

Juztin MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Yeah i hear that (Price wise) here in Canada you pay nearly double what you're order is worth.

14. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Shipping is quite ridiculous in certain places, but I wouldn't have expected Canada to be double since it is connected to the United States. Now as for oversea shipping, shipping tends to cost more than the product itself, which is unfortunate news as a lot of players live overseas. It definitely isn't easy for those people.

15. valkangel

valkangel DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Would really love that myx backshield! It would be so dope! Shipping fees would be killer though

16. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Gratefully I live in the U.S. so I don't have to pay ridiculous fee's. Hopefully I'm not the only one who buys these items for the in-game perks than actual wear and use (except maybe as a pajama?). I do however wish they would give badges for these items... I told myself after buying all the known products with AQ3D items attached to them that I will not continue to buy more if they don't give a badge... or if I keep getting silly capes. I mean, I can't wear them all at once.

17. valkangel

Credit:

yea most of the in game items included are capes, wish they have more variety to them (like some cool gloves)

18. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    The last time a HeroMart item included a full set was when HeroMart released the 2017 calendar. I would suppose that the 2018 calendar will have a full set, but I am doubting that future HeroMart items (that aren't calendars) will be like that.

19. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Sad that you might be right, Snowy. I mean, entire sets are a stretch for HeroMart items, but there's more ways than offering capes. What's better than a Myx shield cape? A Myx cauldron helmet! Smiling face and all! Nulgath shirt? Maybe a cool weapon! Or an armor with the logo on it! I just think they're limiting themselves by offering seemingly-only capes.

valkangel likes this.
  20. valkangel

Credit:
    This. There's more ways to implement promotional items into the game. Heck, even a belt with a logo on it would be good at this point. They could also do gloves with some sort of ambient effect (i know this is possible, see yettun horns). They have a lot of talent which they are not using to their fullest potential. Their shirts also have bland designs (my opinion, exception was adventure quest time shirt)

Tbf, the myx backshield was dope

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017