1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Hobo Battle - Brand new free online mmorpg

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Tony_M, May 3, 2020.

1. Tony_M

Tony_M BamBam

Credit:
    Hello,

I opened a new free mmorpg browser game. It opened up 5/1/2020. Only 2 days old as of this posting. 100+ players on each day. I own the game and you can chat directly with me if you want.

HOBO BATTLE

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2020
  2. Tony_M

Tony_M BamBam

Credit:
    Hello everyone,

My name is Curt. I've been working to create a text based crime game that is fun, fast paced, and competitive. If you have 10 minutes to spare I would kindly ask for you to give a quick review or play through on my game. If you make a 10 minute video review I will pay 15$ paypal money. (Up to first 3 submissions)

The game is an online mmorpg text-based browser crime game. You progress over time to become a top player. The game gives players the ability to earn premium rewards such as "credits" which cost real money to buy, in the game without ever spending any real money!

Feel free to post your opinions below.

https://www.hobobattle.com

As per the rules, I will gladly discuss questions in the forum about the game :)

Got you guys bookmarked ;)

Best Regards,
    Curt

3. Heartt

Heartt Brute

Credit:
    I think hobo battle is p2w games :(

4. Tony_M

Tony_M BamBam

Credit:
    I have made many changes to the game to make the game less of a P2W game.

5. Tony_M

Tony_M BamBam

Credit:
    I have made a large amount of updates to the game since the last posting. Please feel free to drop some feedback, you can be critical if you must. I can handle it. :)