1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Horrorcore To A Rhyme Asylum Beat - Ft Ink (friend of mine)

Discussion in 'Gamer Creations' started by Malevolentality, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malevolentality

Malevolentality Malevolentality

Credit:
    Wrote these bars to this beat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h33v6IYI9c4]Rhyme Asylum - Broken Window (Instrumental) - YouTube

It's better if you listen and read :p

Also, I'm Mal if anyone is wondering. Tell me what y'all think.

Mal.Voodoo.
    (Ink)

I'm Merciless, You never heard of this murderous insurgent with words worser than Cerberus cursin ish,

Got a Lexicon That could Dement Ya Mind! end ya life, at any time, consider this every sign!

When My Mind Aligned The Mayans Died, Get it? I control Space and Time the Heavens, sh-t,

You're just a trace of my GENETICS Bit-h! Theres Triple Sixes Where My Head Is Signed, I'm Satans kin in Torah FORM! an ANCIENT TORA BORN!

From the Dark Abyss Birthed in Hells Corridors, When i speak It's like my vocals are CHLOROFORMED!

I got foreign horns with a taurens force, Emanating Crimson Auras i designed HORRORCORE

I'll leave your corpses TORN and your Organs POURED! All this GORE IS FOR my bloody patron's SMORGASBORD!

Look, I Baske in Hatred, I reign with The Wrath of Satan, Conveyin' Vocal Patterns that leave Lacerations!

My Imagination evacuatin' is a mass assassination, Fascination's derived from your Eradication'

See, i'm His Defiant Son, got Iron Lungs Pumpin' Tiger Blood, Burning every Pious One, With a Fire Tongue, I don't believe in God's or the Right to One!

#Plaooooooooow :D

When you sell your soul to me, all the pain is mine until your debts are settled
    But I’ll tell ya mate, you can elevate, but it’ll just mean you’re wrong on many levels

I’m a hell of a wreck and dishevelled, sailing through life on a blood-spattered catamaran
    Create more corpses than a massacre can, I don’t push boundaries, I plough thru em with a battering ram

But I‘m lost, doin’ hand-stands in the damn sand, my father told me, ‘you’ll be a hell of a man’
    A poet at heart, lemme recite if I can: Roses are red, Violets are Blue, Yes that’s a Knife, so Get in the Van

But I was handled by lecherous hands, so you can’t blame me for this strange psyche
    I pray nightly, wane slightly, but it’s the goblin in my head that makes my brain sprightly

Am I sane? I might be. I wade through the reams of plasm, alive, even the ceiling spasms
    In deeper chasms, allegorical, phantasmagorical, more sleepless than the sheep can fathom

They still bleat in tandem, justified and crucified, I putrefy everything and everything around you
    And gamble my pounds, fillin’ the slots with metal like I'm an American in Cowloon

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
  2. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like it! You should make a vid with that rhyme:D.

3. Malevolentality

Malevolentality Malevolentality

Credit:
    haha thanks Joker :D

I'm planning on starting rap soon, getting all my equipment, then i'll start trying to improve my lyricism more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.