1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Hosting for online RPG browser game

Discussion in 'Browser Games' started by fstltna, May 16, 2017.

1. fstltna

fstltna BamBam

Credit:
    Hi! You may have seen my posting about my CoffeeMUD hosting offer, but I also provide what can be thought of as a “graphical MUD” hosting. It uses HTML5 so people can connect, play, and update your game with no special client required. For better performance you can use a dedicated client on all three major desktop platforms. We don’t just provide game hosting, your subscription will also include a full website including community software and extensions valuing over $100.

Your first month is free, then $14/month after that. For the first 5 people to sign up I will pay you $5 to try out this service and I will also pay your lugdunon.net membership fee, which during this development stage is usually a one-time fee of $5.

You can take a look at my hosting site here: Lugdunon City Hosting Landing Page . If you have any questions just let me know!

Marisa