1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How do you play Free MMORPGs?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Heromanguy12, May 2, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Knowing that the entry fee is literally zero means that they certainly deserve at least a try and that can open up a few other possibilities. When you find a F2P MMORPG game, how do you end up playing them? Focusing one character, making many alt accounts, read up lore of the game by reading quest text and books in game, grind for those low drop chance items, make your character(s) look like something you would want to be or joke about, become a member of a guild, hoard items, clear dungeons fast, collect mounts/pet, take part in PvP content like duels and etc

2. Heartt

Heartt Brute

Credit:
    İm prefer a mobile device for mmorpg games :)

3. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I focus on one character and create my in-game character's face, similar to my in-real-life face; I like reading storylines and go deep in lore. When I reached the endgame, I usually grind for rares.

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    For how I play a free MMORPG, that mostly depends on the game itself. But generally I don't consider playing a game on multiple characters when I'm first starting out (since I wouldn't know what the game is like); really the whole point of starting out a free MMORPG is to figure out the flow of the game and see if it's a game worth playing in the long term by giving the game a couple of hours worth of gameplay. And if the MMORPG has its own premium currency or paid content, I usually think about that sort of stuff when I'm certain that I'll be playing that MMORPG for a long time and have interest in the content.