1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How do you take care of your teeth?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Heromanguy12, May 12, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Everyone takes care of their teeth in someway. Brushing your teeth, chewing on chewing gum, flossing your teeth and using teeth whitening toothpaste would a few of those ways. How well do you take care of your teeth?

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think the biggest misconception among people is that taking care of your teeth is about brushing everyday, but that's only a fraction of it. Having straightened teeth is important, not just for looks, but also for proper chewing and digestion, and also for minimizing jaw strain. I've never enjoyed visiting the dentist when it pertained to dental braces when I was in middle school, but I think wearing braces was the most crucial part of taking care of my teeth. And I think the most overlooked task in dental hygiene is cleaning between the gumline, and also getting the toothbrush bristles between your teeth, for the most effective cleaning.

Also I don't think chewing gum helps that much, other than freshening the smell of your breath; it's probably better to just use mouthwash in the morning, not just for fresh breath, but also to eliminate any plaque.