1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How do you take the advantage of Double Exp events?

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Heromanguy12, May 3, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    We all like to get big exp gains and these Double Exp events allow us to get those gains to another level! How do you take the advantage of these kinds of events? Do you stack up on buyable skills, get ready to go no an exp gain marathon or be the one to profit out of these events by selling items needed for skilling?

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I can't take advantage (ironmeme) but if I could, it'd definitely stock up and marathon xp.

3. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    You are an ironman btw? That does explain the lack of taking advantage of double exp. How do you take the advantage of them on your main character?

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Yup. It is my main, I don’t play on any other characters. :) I didn’t realize it my first double xp weekend as a btw so fished like crazy to get ready an then depressingly cooked them anyways on dxp weekend lol.

5. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Oh? Ironmen btws don't really get to take the advangate of these double exp events, but they can pretend that they do which you have done. Get those exp gains like there's no tomorrow!

Aaddron likes this.