1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How Do You Think We Can Stop Warhammer Online Cheats

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by sadorc, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadorc

sadorc Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi i would like to take this time to get a quick poll on members. I'm not sure if i can post this here so if I'm violating the rules mods feel free to delete this post right away, however this is something that has been bugging me so i decided it was time to create an account here and post. Anyways the question at hand is do people think botting sites should be allowed.

This is something that is totally unfair and gives players far to great of an advantage on others. Well anyways personally i think they should not be allowed as it makes the legit players far underpowered to the overly powerful players. Here is even a screen shot of the radar working that they have on there site it needs to be stopped. The worst part was how easy it was for me to pull up like 10 sites for warhammer online cheating by just typing warhammer online. Its not even under a specific key word.

[​IMG]

2. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Hacking is in every game. It's up to the dev's to stop it, not players. Good luck getting the hacks banned. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.