1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How do you value your time?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Heromanguy12, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    We do a lot of things during our lives and those things take time out of your lives.
    So what do you think about your way of using time? Are things you do worth that time or not?

I would say my time that i have used in my life has not necessarily been 100% worth it always of course and it is not like everyone uses their time effectively all the time. I say that time i have used has not been wasted, i have learned a lot of things but of course i can't remember everything from back of my head. Even though i question my time using habits sometimes but i still find a way to make it worth it in some way.

What do you think about your time spending habits? Are those things you do worth it or do you think that you could have done something else that would have been more valuable to you?

2. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I do mostly things that are worth my time.

3. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    I do a calendar and make schedules daily like 7am exercise, breakfast , clean up. 11:30am lunch , watch movies , 5pm going for a walk etc.

4. I say that time is important. I often end up wasting time like by oversleeping or doing some other situation, but I save time whenever I do multiple tasks at once. I would say that there's not enough time to do everything that you want to do. Carpe diem.