1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How many free games have you played so far?

Discussion in 'Free Games' started by Heromanguy12, May 19, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    We all stumble upon free games occasionally and maybe even try them out a bit. How many different free games have you played so far? Share your list of free games which you have played in this thread!

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Innumerous. I would say the vast majority of the free games I've played are Flash games (from ArmorGames, Kongregate, Cool Math Games, Newgrounds, AddictingGames, Y8, TeaGames, Miniclip, and the list just goes on). When you're on a web browser a lot, most of the time you just want to unwind by playing games you stumble across. I would be confident enough to say over 5,000 free games, but it's most likely more. Probably not from playing the same game habitually, but more like trying out different Flash games.

But when it comes to consoles, it's only very few games I've played for free. You can't really find as many free games on a console as you can on a PC.