1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How many people you want in your Battle Royale group?

Discussion in 'Battle Royales' started by Metaqrion, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Most of battle royale games like PUBG offers to players play single or with group friends. So how many people you want in your battle royale group? Just you, 2 people or 4 people in total?

2. Metaqrion

Credit:
    I personally prefer 4 people to play with.

3. Depends on the specific game, but generally I prefer an "every man for himself" option. I think it's generally better to rely on yourself than to rely on other people. But if there has to be a group, I would choose the smallest group size which would be 2; I think the larger the group you have, the more chaotic gameplay becomes.

4. Metaqrion

Credit:
    Soloing some matches is really logical thing to do. Because I would prefer to be only myself other than being with other 3 people who don't cooperate at all.

5. The downside of soloing is sometimes you'll have games (though it does depend on the game itself) where players will group up just to take down other players anyway; so I generally prefer random matches for solo, so people aren't able to cooperate as easily.

6. gabrielaqw

gabrielaqw Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I hate playing by myself in fortnite, 4 Is usually more fun and less stressful :shy: