1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How many video game companies do you know about which make have made Free MMORPGs?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Heromanguy12, May 13, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There are a lot of video game companies out there and there are many video game genres and some video game companies focus on a few genres or just one. How many video game companies do you know about which make have made Free MMORPGs? You can list the ones you know of here.

2. Usually depends on a lot of factors, like if I'm invested into playing any particular MMORPG (if I play a lot, I would recognize the developer at least), whether it's a foreign game company or not (would be hard to remember any company that doesn't use the Latin Alphabet), and if I can remember not to confuse the developers of an MMORPG with their publisher. I could name some, such as Jagex, Nexon, Aeria Games, Artix Entertainment, and ArenaNet.