1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How to use NA RP Card in Forum Shop?

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by Croco12, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Hello, guys!
    Ogreman told me that there is a lot of Ogres who don't know how to use(buy and activate) NA RP Card in Europe.Well, I figured out how can you use the cards on EUNE. I did it twice and I'm planning to buy one more soon. Here's the guide...

NOTE!
    You must be Royal Ogre in order to buy this card! How? Check out here: From New Ogre to Royal Ogre Post Requirements

1- You arrange the card by PMing Ogreman
    2- Once he gave you the code, you go to Riot Support Website and tell them that you are unable to use the card*. They will ask for information regarding your account(don't worry, they wont ask what color were your socks and how tall were you when you were creating the account) and tell you that it is one-time exception.
    3- They send you 1380 RP and that is all.
    4. PM me to see how to get multiple cards.

*You must have a good reason why you bought NA Card instead of European. Dollars aren't same as Euros. For an example, you won some kind of tournament in America and this was the reward... your cousin bought you as a present... you bought it when you were in America... etc.

When they redeem the RP, send gifts to your main account. That's all :)

If you have any question, feel free to ask me :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
    brankomiljus20 likes this.
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Let's get a few things straight on this subject:

1. The cards are bought in the US and the only ones I can buy.
    2. There is still a fee taken from the RP from doing this according to Croco.
    3. I have contacted support about this issue so they know the problem we have have with this.
    4. I have helped members before do the first card.
    5. We tried other systems and wasted a lot of time on that for nothing.
    6. Am allowing this for now only because there is no other foreseeable alternative.

Closing this thread to new comments because it is mainly for information. It is also stuck.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.