1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

I have been gone a long time. What now?

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by ogreman, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    If you are returning to the forum and getting out of the Pit etc, you just have to come back and post on a regular basis to regain your status:).

The best advice I can give on that is to participate in the Event with at least 5 posts a day and you will never seen the Pit lol. One guy did that for years and got a lot of LoL cards as a result because he didn't vanish. The guy never won anything, but he did stay steady for over 2 years and then benefited as a result.

The Event is the best at keeping you active and transparent. 99% of the time when somebody drops out of the Event or takes "an Event off" etc that member usually goes down to nothing quite fast. There have been a few exceptions over the years, but that is the general rule.

In general terms, enjoy the community (not just the shop lol) and you will be welcomed back:).

Those that vanish for months at a time could have some or most points removed simply due to the fact that they are community points only and vanishing is not being part of the community.

2. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I was not active because of my college priorities but now I graduated and have some time at night here. Thanks for the info!

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    The key is to actually be back and not just say it as some seem to do:). Announcing you are back and then doing nothing after that does not mean you are actually back lol.

4. htakard

htakard Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    true that nice and wise words

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    This should be read by all members as they return because its very important to those who have been gone:).

6. Aerobous

Aerobous Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I am gone because I dedicated my self on reviewing / studying Japanese language so I have no time to make my daily post.. So now I have finish and got my Japanese certificate :) well. Its good to be back