1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

i'm bored of my games again......

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by boomer999111, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tredflight

tredflight Big Brute

Credit:
    Prototype is an extremely fun and open game. I love the sense of freedom both in the world and in the way you can handle the missions it throws at you. It's really exhilerating when you power up Alec Mercer and just let rip with one of those Devastator moves of his. Good fun!

dienna: if it is where I think you are, yes, that is a hard part. I did it after several goes, you have to keep on the move and you can use the soldiers weapons against the other enemies.

2. insanespoon

insanespoon DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Shoot the rockets at them don't try to go toe to toe.

3. dieanna

dieanna MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    off-topic again (sorry):

now here is the question.. Prototype or inFamous?

4. tredflight

tredflight Big Brute

Credit:
    Prototype: Huge open city, sparse on details, amazing over the top insane moves and more upgradeable powers than you can shake a big stick at. Fairly decent (if somewhat convoluted story) - short and fairly sweet. Some interesting plot twists. You can get around the city using Mercer's mad parkour moves. Side missions suffer from the same trouble as Assassin's Creed 1, repetition.

inFAMOUS: Good/Evil storylines/missions, large city, very detailed. Fairly well thought out powers, upgradable powers (only a few). Cole is definitely not as good at parkour as Alex Mercer. A better story (I think) with two possible directions, good or evil. Some very nice plot twists and some repetitious side missions, however, they are a lot better than those in Prototype.

My conclusion in that respect would be: which style of game floats your boat more, for me I would say inFAMOUS when it came down to it...since I like being able to choose that dark/light side of things.

5. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    Prototype, because it has a very special way of communicating the story through, you have to absorb special people into you who have memories, because you then learn their memories, and you can find out the story that way, and also, the combat system is incredible.

6. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Doesn't Grand Chase get old quick?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.