1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Improving in LoL

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Mobiro The Saint, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Mobiro The Saint

Mobiro The Saint MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Hi all,

First of all, i am new to this forum and i would like to introduce myself before i start this thread. I am Stefan, 18 years old, living in Belgrade, Serbia. So, I would like to improve in LoL, and also meet new guys on this forum and share some experiences. I am currently playing on EUNE server, and i am Platinum 5. I am looking to get Diamond 5 before season ends, but it seems impossible. I would like someone who is diamond 5 or higher rank to help me to improve. I also main jungle. My mains are : Eve, Jarvan IV and Nidalee.
    Thank you for reading :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    Bog Isus1 likes this.
  2. Septera

Septera Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    I dont think we have diamond players here but could be wrong , hopefully some1 will contact you :D

3. Mobiro The Saint

Credit:
    That's too bad. I can also teach bronze, silver or even gold players some tips and tricks on how to climb ladder faster. If someone is interested :D

4. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well when ur jungler its all about reading map, and knowing ur champs limits, but i guess that u already know that. One of basic goals as jungler, is to read map movement of enemy jungler and always be near ur lane that is pushed, so u can countergank.
    Example when i play Lee i often start red and invade enemy blue, 95% i took 1st blood like that and made huge advantage (but only vs curtain junglers, not vs nida, Elise, nunu)
    As Eve i try to start from enemy jungle, and clear their side 1st then go back and take my buffs.
    As nunu and udyr i take drake on lvl 3.
    U just need to do unexpected thinks, but most of this is high risk high reward.
    Its hard to tell u all like this, as i said, its all about timing and reading map

5. SulzYee

SulzYee Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Nice, nice...
    Any guides for us (low ello)?
    I'm silver, trying to each at least gold in this season... any tips and tricks?

Mobiro The Saint likes this.
  6. Mobiro The Saint

Credit:
    Well, the first step would be deciding what your main role it's gonna be, and what champion in that role. For an example : I main Jungle with Nidalee, Jarvan IV and Eve. I also have side role if needed for adc. It's very important that you pick side role too, if you don't get your role so you won't feed other lane. Now when you pick your Main Role and 2-3 Main Champions to master, let's go futher on how to improve you game in general. For start i would recommend you this YouTube channels : https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePhylol and https://www.youtube.com/user/luigidragon The second channel is mostly for Junglers, but he have other guides as well. I would also highly recommend you to start watching twitch.tv , i watch NightBlue3 whenever i can so i can improve. And also, download some kind of Replay program. I would recommend you Baron Replay since it's fairly easy to use. Here is the link of tutorial on how to install Baron Replay : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX9CR00Nd8 and this is download link : https://ahri.tw/en/Download/ I hope i helped you reach your golas. And PM me if you need anything else bro!

7. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I've reached Diamond 5 a few days ago and by the looks of it I might get into D4 soon aswell, so if you have any questions feel free to ask me. My personal preferences on midlane are:
    Swain: I use him 90% of the time since he's nearly unbeatable, has tons of DPS and is quite tanky when he starts building up.
    Kata: I only use her when I'm sure that enemy team doesn't have more then 2 cc to stop me, or some strong AOE cc like malph ult. She's a very good pick against champs like yasuo and zed, but only if you know how to dodge.
    Anivia: Quite a good choice, and many people underestimate her power, when it comes to 1v1 you can beat nearly anybody on mid as long as you hit q's and use your ult correctly.

For top:
    Malph: I've started using him recently, and I find him to be VERY VERY strong pick for toplane, especially when it comes to mid/late game. He can have troubles laning though so you got to be carefull when choosing him.
    Ryze: I really don't need to explain this one... If you know the combo you're golden. :)
    Jayce: Well, if you know how to play him he's great. :)
    I'm bad at playing Riven, but she's also a very good and viable pick for top.

For jungle:
    I'm not so good in this area, but I do know how to play Elise very good so I'd reccomend her. Though since you're a main jungler you're far better then me. ^^

Support:
    Sona: Many people don't find her to be strong, but personally I think she's the strongest support you can have. CC, Damage, Heal all make her an awesome support, and personally I really enjoy playing her as a support, so 10/10 for sona.

ADC: No idea... I'd reccomend Vayne but I'm not very good at ADC's. I can only play Cait, but that's limited aswell.

That's basically what I take when going into rankeds. Ask away if you have any questions.

8. Bog Isus1

Bog Isus1 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Well i love to say for me that im good adc because i came from b4 to plat 4 this season with Jinx ...best adc for teamfights ...
    So if u choose to try Jinx u should know that u want to stay behind and just shoot at enemy team with range of Q...u are always usefull as Jinx at least i have that opinion. :)

9. Garagos

Garagos Clubbed for Chat Rage

Credit:
    Do you want to join maybe GameOgreRankedTeam ? :)

If you are active player :)

10. Bog Isus1

Bog Isus1 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I cant play next week ...from then if istill can..i would..i would be pretty happy acctually :)

11. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    If you need tips, I think that ivek, natdanai and branko.

12. Mobiro The Saint

Credit:
    If you asked me, i would like to! I am very active player! It would be my honor to play for Ogre Team :D

I am Platinum 5, Main Jungler, can play any other role beside support.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015
  13. Stefan Lumezi

Stefan Lumezi MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I lost my acc silver III :/ Now im unranked -_-.

14. Mobiro The Saint

Credit:
    How do you mean you lost your account? Did someone hacked it? or you lost informations?

15. Stefan Lumezi

Stefan Lumezi MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
  16. Garagos

Garagos Clubbed for Chat Rage

Credit:
    I am SerbianBoy77, we looking for active jungler at the moment :) You can add me or I will add you :)

17. StrahinjaStepanovic

StrahinjaStepanovic Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
  18. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    If you are asking me, to improve best thing is practice. You can always search on youtube or somewhere some tactics but best thing is to think clean and just be positive. Even if the game looks unwinnable keep trying, enemy team can always throw! If you are jungling best thing to do is to invade weak early jungler or if u can't invade ask for good leash ( that will help your clean time) in first back always get sweeper, pots and if u can wards! Vision on map is really important. (with some junglers like nunu you can buy sighstone) Try to gank and don't try to carry the game all by yourself try to help your team mates to get back in the game if they are behaind. If you see the lane which is winning you will be probably like : '' why should I gank him'' Good thing is to gank lane which is winning and to snowball that! Some tips that helped me :D! Btw i'm plat V as well :D Good luck for diamond :D

19. WoRLD PriMe

WoRLD PriMe Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    If you play jungle,excpect from all you team8 to lose lane,try to focus on farming jungle and ganks on red side of map,i like to do that cuz top laner carry most game in my Opinion,Play nunu,you can snownall really easy,try to gank bot lvl 2,then move on to red site,its really easy,and if you get flash on bot or kill,you can gank 1 more time,but try to focus on red side!