1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting MMOFPS which i really like !

Discussion in 'MMOFPS and Online Shooters' started by EpicMushr0oM, Mar 27, 2014.

1. EpicMushr0oM

EpicMushr0oM MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    So guys i came here to share one mmofps with you that you might know but its for people who don't know specially ! QUAKE LIVE ! Its not so realistic but i really like it alot and i played Quake 3 Arena when i was kid so im using QUAKE LIVE now :) In game you got alot of game modes ! Free For All,Team DeathMatch , Capture the Flag etc. Insta gib as well if you like :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6D6P9sSv-w
    Here's link of gameplay so make sure to check b4 u want to download the game and start to kick the enemies ! :) Have fun. :earmuffs:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
  2. DarkMage1997

DarkMage1997 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
  3. EpicMushr0oM

EpicMushr0oM MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    No i just make a thread about the game which i use to play alot so i thought some of you can like this too ! And this game was of course at forum already so thats probably the reason this thread didnt get much views and commets but okay :)