1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Iron Ogres in Events

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by ogreman, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, going to make these special because this deserves it.

At the end of each Event, one or two members should receive this award for being consistent throughout the entire Event. The winner of the Event is not guaranteed this award but could get it if it fits.

Iron Ogre Rewards

Medal
    Choice of one AQ3D item

This choice is the only way to get a repeat item. You can not even get an item this way and then buy it again in the shop.

You will be asked your choice after the Event is over, but it will not be delivered until the end of the week. This is meant to prevent members from getting their reward and then not even starting the next Event. Anybody who can not start the next Event does not deserve to be an Iron Ogre. Kind of defeats the whole premise and why we are doing this special thing for Iron Ogres. This is not the award for members who want to "cash out" after one Event. Instead, it is meant to reward those that put the extra effort in and decide to stay:).

Jebus Edrei likes this.
  2. Jebus Edrei

Jebus Edrei The Perfect Recipe Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Will it be like Royal Ogre, Ogre Warrior? The highest level? :)

3. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I wondered why i didn't get the Iron Ogre medal. But i realised i did use 2 saves because of inevitable circumstances >n<

Anyways
    Goodluckies to everyone~

4. Blasphemy

Blasphemy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I'm aiming for this one and going to be consistent on the event to be worthy of this title :)

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    This is a combination of effort and consistency. The ones who get it will likely be Royal Ogre, but that is because they will have likely earned that during the Event if they weren't one already:).

It rewards somebody for continuing to try despite not being in the lead or even continuing if they are in the lead:). Going to try to give this award to two each Event. In fact, just gave out the chosen AQ3D items to the two winners this time:).

Blasphemy likes this.