1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

is hearthstone worth playing again

Discussion in 'Trading Card Games' started by P0WER, Jul 7, 2017.

1. P0WER

P0WER Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    i played hearthstone since it was 1st released but got bored of it after losing to many times to the same boring strategies decks

2. Kapen

Kapen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Being an old hearthstone player..I might say its not worth it anymore. The changes they made during the year of the mammoth took a toll in my gaming experience. It is true that hearthstone is a "free to play" game but I like to play these games a bit more competitive. For the year of the mammoth, I dont tjink that will be possible. Having three huge card expansions for the year without those adventures spells the game turning into a more income oriented game. I know that they need those money to keep the game going but I am sure with a vast community of players. They don't need these changes as it affects F2P players who thrives to be competitive in the ladder.

P0WER likes this.
  3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I would say Hearthstone's worth playing again. There aren't really any online TCG games that could compete with Hearthstone. It's the most popular online TCG game you could possibly play, and if you haven't played it in a long time, you might find a different opinion about the game now than previously.

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I would say that Hearthstone right now is at least worth a shot considering how things with it are better how they used to be, if you ask me.