1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Is new fishing system boring or not - why?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Metaqrion, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I really liked the new fishing system because you just fish and chill. It allows players to build strong bonds between themselves.

Ophidius likes this.
  2. Still not as great as it could be, but it could just be that they don't have many programmers considering they're just a small team. Personally I think they should have hold off on releasing the new fishing system until they're implemented more and could call it a final product.

3. Ophidius

Ophidius Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I, too, like the new fishing system. It was difficult at first, but I got the hang of it, now it's ezpz. I like that it always people to have conversations while grinding. I have met some awesome people because of fishing.

4. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I like the new fishing system. It is a lot better than the old system. It's still frustrating to farm a gold node and get all white fish and then go to the white node and hook a legendary.