1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Land Out of Time - The journey begins!

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Aaddron, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:

Today is indeed the day! There's nothing more exciting than getting a brand new area of Gielinor to explore, and today's arrival of The Land Out of Time FINALLY allows us to deliver something we've wanted to introduce for ages - dinosaurs! Loads and loads of dinosaurs! Unfortunately these are not the cuddly "oh look at that cheeky chap, quick, let me take a selfie" type, but are instead the "oh my look at the size of the thing, wait, is it looking at me and licking its lips?" type. So take a deep breath and get ready for a perilous journey...

THE LAND OUT OF TIME

Before we start, if you've not yet played the Desperate Times quest then might we suggest that either you do so, or alternatively catch up with the story here. There is much interest in a mysterious island that dragonkin scientist Kerapac has escaped to, taking with him an elder artefact of tremendous power. If you're to survive your journey there - and profit from its many rare treasures - you're going to have to up your game and learn a whole new way of hunting. To get to The Land Out of Time either board the boat at the Digsite or talk to Royal Messengers hanging around the lodestones. The Land Out of Time is only accessible for RuneScape members.

Read More