Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MOBA' started by blizzard035, Mar 19, 2014.
Do you guys have any recommendation for composition in bot lane (ADC and SUPPORT)?
I would say that there are god tier champs on each lane. So there are also god tiers at bot lane ofcourse and they are: Lucian, Jinx, Sivir, Cait (ADs) and Morgana, Thresh, Leona, Lulu. Any of this ones are strong atm so you just need to see what will fit your team the most. Maybe some agressive combo like Lucian+Leona or maybe more def one like Cait+Lulu
Lucian and thresh is best combo i think
Twich sona lane Op lane
i think kog + thresh/leona will be seen in future
My recommendation would be Jinx+Leona , Lucian+Thresh and Cait+Lulu
Thresh and Lucian best, but Sivir and Leona are not bad
well everybody with leona Luc and leona,cait-tresh,
Lucian + thresh
Sivir + Thresh
Jinx + Leona
jinx-galio, or ashe,thresh
Ezreal Leona 90% winrate ;D
Best Bottom Lane
After another lost game with support ignoring my advices, I'm trying to write some advices for newbies on botlane.
These advices are not absolute truth â€“ use them, but never forget to use common sense too.
1. Enemies were playing passive and started to attack you? Fall back â€“ enemy jungler/midlaner is near.
2. Your jungler is coming and close (near with river bushes)? Initiate! If bushes warded â€“ enemies will try to retreat when theyâ€™ll see jungler, so donâ€™t give them that chance.
3. If you have low hp â€“ go back to base. Enemies can dive you and kill. Youâ€™ll lose farm, but much worse to lose farm and to have fed enemy.
4. Tower is about to be destroyed and you have low hp? Retreat and let enemies to destroy it. Your enemies will be happy to get two bonus kills with tower.
1. Main mistake for most supports â€“ they are standing behind adc. Support is a god of botlane - not adc, support is a true god there. He controls it with his powerful abulities and his godlike map awareness.
So DONâ€™T STAY BEHIND ADC, unless you are poked and focused a lot. Adc is your child which you should to protect with all your god power.
2. If after fight on botlane enemy with low hp is running away â€“ donâ€™t chase him. Stay with your adc, because after most fights heâ€™ll has low hp, and he could die without you.
3. Ping before initiate. Adc is a little dumb kid which canâ€™t read your god thoughts, so you should show him what you want.
4. Don't initiate if adc is not ready. Adc is a little slow kid which doesnâ€™t have your god speed.
5. Cover your adc. Adc is a small kid which has to eat a lot minions to become adult and powerful like you. You shouldn't let another kids to punch you child. Don't mess with a god.
6. Know when to be passive/agressive. Different gods has different skills and play styles, some can be more agressive, some can be melee, some can be tanky etc. Situation on botlane can change fast and you may need to change your play style too. Enemies are fed? Don't be Rambo - be a smart god. Enemy adc is alone? Don't be Slowpoke - be a smart god.
7. Your child adc is a little dumb? Don't die with him - 2 deaths will feed enemies twice faster.
8. Don't do stupid things. Wanna dive on 1 level? Don't do it. Want to fight 2v3? Don't do it. Midlane ss? Run, Forest, run!
9. Want to be a good support? Play adc a lot.
10. Be a god, play like god, think like god, predict enemy movements like god. Don't be a noob.
11. Use common sense.
1. Learn to lasthit. Can't? Then take more ad runes nad use masteries which give you additional damage.
2. Learn to hit'n'run.
3. Win trades with enemy adc. Can't? Don't trade then.
4. Buy wards if your lane need it. Do you know who are playing without wards? Right, it's noobs.
5. Feel your support, if he is passive - you have to play passive too. If he is agressive - use it.
6. Cover you support - even gods sometimes needs help.
7. You are soul of your team - fights without you are hopeless and stupid. You have to fight together with your team.
8. You want to farm alone? Ask your team don't fight, and put wards before farm.
9. Don't do stupid things. Wanna dive on 1 level? Don't do it. Want to fight 2v3? Don't do it. Midlane ss? Run, Forest, run!
10. Want to be a good adc? Play support a lot.
11. Your range is shorter than enemy adc's range, enemy support pokes and cc you, and your support doesn't cover you? You are doomed and game is lost, don't play botlane.
12. Who said that adc can't be a god? Be a god, play like god, think like god, predict enemy movements like god. Don't be a noob.
13. Use common sense
The support part is crucial, I don't know why people have aversion towards being support, but if someone has a right to vote in democratic system of bot lane, it's support and enemy support. Bot lane is all about them, they dictate tempo, they help that kid of adc become a monster, support is mother and father to adc. So they need to protect that child of their so that child can become a man xD
First rule of being support is to make them fear you, if your enemy comes step closer than he usually is, punish him with aa, if you see they are going on you, you focus their child and smash him. Quite often will happen that you die, but if your kid is good, he will take double kill 2 kills worth twice as much as one ) And that's the way the snowball roles...
My main is adc, so when i see support who is standing behind me, i politely ask him to GROW SOME BALLS, if he doesn't, i have to follow his way of play and stay passive even when i play heavy trade dmg adc like lucian or draven, but supports are the ones that tell you what to do, how to do, and when to do it.
Most important thing of all: KNOW WHEN YOU ARE STRONGER, AND KNOW WHEN YOU ARE WEAKER. Not assume, K N O W. Cuz miscalculation leads to loss of the lane.
Bot lane is the most important lane on the Rift. Why? Drake madafaka. Dat giant lizard helps anyone to snowball. All the LoL players want to snowball so it's constant war and open all of your eyes, if you don't have them, buy them. Don't get pissed when 4 of them comes on bot, if you don't give them kill, they just wasted time
And time is m_ _ _ _ _
Oh, another thing, it's not about kills on bot (not only on bot, on every lane), it's about farm> to prevent their adc to farm (if you are stronger) and to secure farm for your adc (if you are weaker) kills are gratis if someone is stupid and thinks he is stronger than he is.
Another thing: FREEZING/PUSHING
You have to know when to freeze lane and when to push it. Freeze when you are a lot stronger than they are (your carry is fed, has better items etc). During freeze, don't touch minions, and let adc only last hit. In that freeze time, you have to zone their bot, from getting experience, and farm. They will realize that they can't do anything, if they come they will die, so they leave lane and go mid usually, that's the time when you push, and smash minions, but keeping eye on their hp so all of them can be taken by adc. Pushing time is the moment when you get on lane, your first task is to kill minions faster than them so you and your support/carry get to the second lvl before them (supports also hit minions, but the ones that aren't under attack by his minions), 99% of time outcome of the bot lane is determined who got to 2nd lvl first. If you get to the second level before they do, nuke them. They will probably back off, but if they don't killlllll
Very usefull "guide" or tips for bot lane players , nice job P.S I think 2v3 fights on bot are possible if your lane is ahead and adc knows how to position well, but its high risk high reward ...
Who is best with Soraka on bot lane??
Mana hungry champs like urgot or ezreal
Best bot combination
Best bot combination??
Jinx and Leona.