1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

League of Legends skins discussion

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Mordekaiser, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Discuss everything about league of legends skins here!

What teemo skin is the best

I like cotton tail the most

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
  2. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Take a look at new LoL skins! :)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
  3. CHAC

CHAC Tingly Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The one in side the spoilder looks awesome.

xxxHidenShadow0707xxx likes this.
  4. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    What is that garen skin called space marine

5. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    Continue reading for a handful of posts from Morello talking about Steel Legion Lux and other skin/VU related goodies!

On Steel Legion Lux
    As you may have been privy, many summoners are disappointed with the upcoming Steel Legion Lux skin. The biggest complaint is that this new skin is just another military skin, like Imperial and Command Lux, and neglects to really show off Lux's personality or her lore.... and it turns out that Morello agrees with this!
    "...In the case of Lux, this is valid because Lux players want something better aligned to her character, but in Xin's case, this does fit."​
    He continued on, saying:
    "This is essentially what I'm referring to in this thread - Lux needs something that matches her personality and theme, and none of them currently do.

We'll be releasing Steel Legion since we've done the work, but lesson learned. This priority list has been a long time oversight for us that I intend to correct ASAP."​
    He did, however, say that he feels Steel Legion Lux is being so negatively received because it isn't "that" sort of Lux skin, not because it is a bad skin
    " I'm saying that the lack of such a skin is making Steel Legion be received much more negatively than I think it would be if that were not the case."'​
    Morello then elaborated more why they aren't pulling or completely reworking the already complete Steel Legion Lux skin.
    "Not releasing it has nothing to do with how much work we can allocate to a new Lux skin - once the work is done, it's done, and reworking the entire skin...well why not just release two? It's the same time committment.

I understand you're frustrated, but I'm actually totally agreeing with you on this subject! No need to be antagonistic :p"​
    When poked if there were any details available on this other Lux skin yet, Morello fired back:
    "Not yet as we have to prioritize. You're right that under normal circumstances, we wouldn't do another Lux skin for awhile, but I'd like to do one sooner due to this oversight here. We have more characters in this camp as well, so it's not going to be immediate. I don't have a timetable now, but I'd like to get something figured out here as we flesh this out. ​
    I just started working heavily with skins a few weeks back, so I'm still figuring some of the details out."​
    Hopefully this helps shimmer down some of the concerns you guys have been having, in the comments section especially, about Steel Legion Lux :).

Other Visual Odds and Ends
    Morello didn't just devote his time to talking about Lux skins though, he also threw out a few other tidbits.

When asked if we can expect another Pulsefire Ezreal quality skin in the next six months or so, he teased us with a simple
    "Yes!"​
    On the a new Soraka skin, Morello reminded us there is one in pipeline.
    "Yes, to replace Battle Priestess."​
    Clearing the dust off something we haven't heard about since they got kit reworks, Morello also mentioned that Eve and Twitch are in line for visual updates.
    "They're getting art overhauls, which opens the door for new goodies!" ​
    He also teased the upcoming Trundle visual update by saying:
    "Trundle has a lot going on, but hush hush still "​
    Continuing on the Trundle train by responding to a summoner inquiring about none of Trundle's skins being very appealing, Morello responded:
    "Various reasons, but we will be fixing all these - such as we did with Battlecast Urgot (which was "needed cool skin") and Soraka (who needed a model rework). Trundle is on both those lists"​

6. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
  7. AnimePhreak

AnimePhreak 唯一無二の暴君 Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like Badger Teemo even though it's only a colour change.

8. Adrian

Adrian Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Cottontail looks the cutest.

Favorite Ahri Skin?

Mine would have to be Firefox Ahri.

[​IMG]

9. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    WoW she looks really nice :D

10. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    I you would have to agree with adrian i love that skin the most

I like the Riot k9 the best

Best Garen Skin

Space Marine For Sure

11. Zebracal

Zebracal Club Swinger

Credit:
    I'm always on the space marine side. Both the red and the grey.

12. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    What skins will zac have?

13. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    Will you buy the new Head Hunter Nidalee Skin

I wont to much rp for me

Best Nidalee Skin

Head Hunter is the best skin for her now

14. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    [LoL]Taipei Assassins world champion skins

[​IMG]
    Reigning world champions Taipei Assassins secured their place in League of Legends history when they defeated Azubu Frost at the Season Two World Finals. Soon, you’ll be able to field TPA’s winning lineup with new skins that commemorate their victory. Get ready to capture the power and ferocity of these titans of Taiwan during the LCS All Star break!

15. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  16. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    LoL Lissandra and Freljord skins available

[​IMG]
    The fight for the Freljord has begun, and many champions of the League are ready to join the battle for the northlands.

Lissandra, the Ice Witch

The leader of the Frostguard tribe, Lissandra, awaits her ancient masters’ return amongst the Freljord’s northern ruins. Wielding powerful frost magic, this mobile, mana-efficient caster excels at harassing groups of enemies with area of effect and crowd control abilities.

Bloodstone Lissandra

This earthen look for the Ice Witch features new sounds and spell effects befitting her rockier theme. Unearth both for 1462 RP (Normally 1950) until the end of the weekend.

• Bloodstone Lissandra 975 RP
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Learn more about Lissandra by checking out these features:

Blackfrost Anivia

Consumed by the growing corruption of her ancestral homeland, Blackfrost Anivia stands as a monument to the insidious magic of the Watchers. This Legendary new vision of the Cryophoenix features new spell effects, animations and VO befitting her sinister shift in allegiance.

• Blackfrost Anivia 1820 RP
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Ice Drake Shyvana and Runeguard Volibear

Shyvana and Volibear are decked out and ready to hit the icy slopes of the Freljord. The Thunder’s Roar now sports heavy armor marked by the shamanistic symbols of his tribe, and the Half Dragon has traded her fiery form for one at home in this harsh, inhospitable realm.

• Ice Drake Shyvana 975 RP
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Runeguard Volibear 975 RP
    [​IMG][​IMG]

LoL Champion and skin sale: A view askew

[​IMG]
    Mortality is weakness; curse this form and this hunger that drives us into the field to seek sustenance. We cannot see above the stalks of grain nor discern what lies within the rows of growing wheat. Then again, the pang of starvation fuels our true vision.

Peering into the vast, formless ether, we sense the great unrest and feel the swirl of uncertainty in the fabric of reality. We are Shadow Prince Malzahar, and time is short. 260 RP
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Oblivion awaits, mortals. In one vision, Infernal Alistar burns with the fury of the forsaken. His shackles broken and his rage unfettered, the mighty steer snorts warnings that evaporate like the steam from his maw. But you would do well to heed them. 487 RP
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Beyond the doors of perception, a pearlescent reptile glares fiery daggers into the starless night. In my vision, Galactic Renekton cleaves countless foes in a panorama of violence. His guttural utterances echo in the darkness, his power unbound. 260 RP
    [​IMG][​IMG]

A storm surges. My vision clouds before erupting in an explosion of electric majesty. The portents herald the coming of Xerath. Crackling with the limitless ferocity of lightning, the ascended mage cackles stern admonitions. But we are timeless, and we demand sacrifice. 487 RP
    [​IMG]

The fallen Morgana whispers to us, hinting at secrets and the end of this vision. A breathy rasp hisses a plea against witnessing the end. But of whom, she remains silent. Wait! At the edge of my sight, an amorphous haze. The vision is ending. 292 RP
    [​IMG]

A piercing cry tears us from the void; the sound of a thousand screeching crows fills the air above the field. It can only be Fiddlesticks. Stricken by unnatural fear, we will not tarry—though we know not where we flee. We cannot see him, only feel his presence. Where could… oh. 292 RP
    [​IMG]

As was foreseen, we have erred walking into this field. For all the knowledge we possess, we cannot seem to find a way out. We'll wander, inevitably, from May 3 to May 6. What then? Ah, mortal—do not challenge fate's will.

17. Egzekutorrrr

Egzekutorrrr Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    i dont play with her so i wont buy it

The Harrowing is here!!What skin u will buy?

I will buy Haunted Zyra.

i agree......

u can find better skins for that price

Steel Legion Garen

Pharaoh Nasus

Super Teemo

when will they make penta kill soraka skin

18. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    Never.......

I like the new Panda one alot

With the new rework i think the default looks best

Dreadknight and K9 are the best

19. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    K-9
    But the new infernal nasus will be sick :)

Steel Legion Garen Is the best atm

20. Mordekaiser

Credit:
    Celebrate Battlecast Vel’Koz’s first victory

The first night Battlecast Vel’Koz showed himself, the Resistance lost a general to his onslaught. They didn’t see Creator Viktor’s Infiltrator until he was in their midst. Missiles rained among their ranks and fire-red pulse lasers lit up the camp. Rebel wreckage strewn around him, Battlecast Vel’Koz’s circuitry surged, reveling in the mechanical version of satisfaction.
    [​IMG]
    To celebrate the success of his first mission, Battlecast Vel’Koz is discounted through March 3. Enlist his aid for 975 RP, or snag the Battlecast Vel’Koz bundle for 1462 RP. After March 3, he’ll rise to his normal price of 1350 RP.

meh classic is good too

new best skin is infernal