1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

League of Legends

Discussion in 'GameOgre.com Social Groups' started by CedvitaGO2, Nov 24, 2015.

1. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Anything you need, if you want advice, we can organize customs and whatever you guys want :)

2. Danilo01

Danilo01 BamBam

Credit:
    Hi!
    I got a LoL question.
    Is my mmr getting any bigger by playing and winning ranked games in pre-season?
    Thanks! SN :D

3. CedvitaGO2

Credit:
    1st i am not SN
    Yeah your mmr is getting bigger in pre-season, than in new season they will add 1200 to it i think and than divide it with 2.

djolebelevode likes this.
  4. Danilo01

Danilo01 BamBam

Credit:
    Thanks i was wondering almost a month :D
    Sorry, i tought you are a youtuber i follow.
    Thanks, again! :)

5. CedvitaGO2

Credit:
    No worries, btw i also follow him :D

6. Danilo01

Danilo01 BamBam

Credit:
    Aww nice are you from Serbia?
    :D

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    What would be the best way for somebody to start playing LoL? In other words, the best champion to pick, how to look for games that are more newbie friendly etc.

8. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
  9. CedvitaGO2

Credit:
    Well for best pick are champions that you like how they look (that's how i started), without skillshots maybe, like Garen, Master Yi, Xin Zhao, Teemo :D and many others. Best advice to beginers is just to have fun and enjoy the game and don't evne think how game will end(win or loose) it really doesn't matter as long as you have fun. Don't worry about flamers, they usually have problems with nervs or something IRL(maybe bad day), just mute them easly. Expirience will come easy and slowly. :)

10. Guts

Guts DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    If someone is just starting at league i suggest watching this. It explains the very basics of the game and after that you just throw yourself in there. Trial and error is probably the best way to learn and it's how i did. Try champions from the free rotations, see which ones fit you and save up IP to buy them. After getting a hang on a champion you can check up guides on them on sites like Mobafire. Upon reaching level 30 you should have the fundamentals of the game but i wouldn't suggest playing ranked just yet as it can be very frustrating. And finally the most important thing is to have fun, it's a game and that's what's it all about. :D

11. CedvitaGO2

Credit:
    I agree but, I don't like Mobafire at all, better is to watch someone checked, maybe on youtube only to see masteries and build maybe, like Box Box for riven, Nightblue for Jungle, Gosu for Adc. Thing about choosing build is what type of player you are, if you are the guy which goes in and got no idea what he is doing ( like me) than a bit safer (some tanky items) build is good for you, but on sites like Mobafire you would maybe get full ad Riven(for example) and you would die in one second. Also on that Mobafire people can give you bad build because they maybe played 2 games or something. On mobafires you also can see counters, and counters really don't matter, they can really lower your will to play, if you really want to see counter just check should you be agressive or passive that's all. I don't recommend anyone to play ranked but i guess 99% 30th levels do, for rankeds maining one champion is important and best way to get division you want.You can easly get tips from pros (i got amazing tips from SupremeNatural for example) that can help you but that's not for beginers, because 30 lvls isn't small thing, you are not pro but you are not beginer, you got some expirience and you already know what to do, which champion is for which role etc. For rankeds also LCS is great to see meta and many other stuff, but as i said beginers don't need to worry about ranks and meta, best thing is to have fun and really enjoy the game.

12. Lifeform known as Whis

Lifeform known as Whis Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Hello guys can we sometime play LOL...If you are on EUNE server add me UnbeatableXicor