1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Lee-Long? A New Class of Conquer Online?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by flytothesky, Oct 1, 2014.

1. flytothesky

flytothesky BamBam

Credit:
    Recently I just bumped into a couple of bruce lee related news, and saw Conquer Online is going to introduce a new character, Lee-Long. And here's the part of the news I saw.

"Many companies have put him in games to salute him, but there was no one putting his elements into an MMORPG," said the CO team, "As a popular Oriental Fantasy MMORPG in North America, and with the elements of martial arts and the Dragon combined, Conquer Online has the responsibility to create a character to show our respect to Bruce Lee. You will not only play this unique character, but also experience the journey where Lee-Long becomes a legend from no one. You can also build sets of amazing equipment for him to fend off numerous martial artists, including Monks and Ninjas.

Clearly, they're going to honor Bruce Lee by creating a character just like him. As a bruce lee diehard fan, from the video I saw, I'm so thrilled that finally an MMORPG brought him to life in the real-time action-packed world. But, I won't get my expectation too high before I see more clips coming.

What about you guys? Do you wanna wait for this game to show the new character in October?